Quirks

Izuku, Rumi, and Ashido looked across the table at All Might. The twins were also there, being held by their parents. It had been just a couple days since the Joint Training Exercise, and the man had claimed he had news about what had happened to Ashido. Now, they all sat in one of the break rooms somewhere in the school.

Rumi: "And we're here, why?"

All Might: "As the two people Young Ashido actually know other than me who also know of One For All, it would be better if you two knew what as going on."

Rumi nodded.

Izuku: "Ah."

Rumi: "He's right, we should hurry this up."

All Might: "Right. Well I did some digging through old hero and medical records. I was able to find the man Young Ashido had told us about. Daigoro Banjo and as we already know, his quirk was Blackwhip. He was in fact a hero, many years before even my master was born."

Ashido: "Whoa. One For All really goes back. I mean, I already knew that, but this just makes it set in more."

All Might chuckled.

All Might: "I felt the same."

He then pulled out a notebook from his jacket.

All Might: "As I said, I did some digging. Using what I know of All For One's methods and how One For All's impact on people, I was able to narrow down the other four quirks. We already know of Blackwhip and my master's Float."

He placed the notebook down on the table and slid it towards Ashido. She opened it and began to flip through the pages.

Ashido: "Wow! It's so detailed and organized!"

All Might: "You can thank Young Midoriya here. He may not seem it, but I believe he's the most analytical in your class. He helped put this small guide together."

Ashido looked at Izuku who smiled and nodded.

All Might: "Without him, I wouldn't have been able to get this done so fast."

Ashido: "Really!?"

She turned to him again and hugged him.

Ashido: "Thanks!"

She then felt something tug rather hard on her hair. She yelped and jumped backwards, causing a sudden pain on her head. She looked at Izuku to find Michikatsu had accidentally ripped out a tiny fistful of hair.

Izuku: "Ah!"

Rumi: "Yikes, sorry."

Ashido laughed it off and rubbed her head.

Ashido: "No need, it's fine. A few strands of hair isn't too bad."

All Might: "That's not what they meant."

It was then the felt it, how flat the side of her head felt. She looked next to her to find a large amount of link hair on the couch, and a pale crescent moon looking object stabbed into the couch as well.

Izuku: "Mm."

---

In the common space of their dorm building, Ashido at a table, staring into a mirror Aoyama had handed her, at her request. There, her fears were confirmed. The left side of her head was completely flat, minus her ear which just slightly poked out of what hair remained on that side of her head.

Ashido: "Ugh!"

Her head fell to the table and her sparkling classmate took the mirror back from her.

Kirishima: "So what exactly happened again?"

She looked up, though her chin didn't leave the table.

Ashido: "Me, Mirko and Midoriya were talking about what me and Midoriya would do when work studies started back up, Midoriya helped me make a decision, I hugged him to thank him, and then Michikatsu decided that was the time for his quirk to activate."

Kirishima brought up his hand and extended his index finger into the air, stopping a slow moving crescent moon.

Kirishima: "These things, right?"

Ashido: "Yeah. And he's been making them almost nonstop."

Then Tsu walked over.

Tsu: "He has a lot of energy for a baby. -kero-"

Hisashi: "You should've seen Izuku when he was a baby."

The three looked under the table to find the grown man laying on his stomach.

Kirishima: "You good man?"

Hisashi: "Those moon things hurt."

Tsu: "Well if Michikatsu's is this strong, I wonder what Yoriichi's will be like."

A groan could be heard from Hisashi.

Hisashi: "Just don't let his be fire! I'm not dealing with a fire quirk!"

Ashido: "But you have one."

The man crawled out from under the table.

Hisashi: "Do you know how many tables my parents had to buy because I kept burning them? Too many."

Sero then popped in, having overheard part of the conversation.

Sero: "Y'know, that mark on his head does look like a bunch of fire. Maybe his quirk could be covering himself in fire."

Hisashi: "If it is, I'm never holding him again."

Another moon came flying over and hit Hisashi in the back of his head, knocking him over.

Hisashi: "Come on!"

The group laughed as the man stood back up. The rest of the day was spent trying to get Michikatsu to stop using his quirk.