News and Fight

Izuku and Rumi were both in Recovery Girl's office one morning. Aizawa had allowed Izuku to skip part of class due to the visit concerning Rumi's pregnancy, which he gave Izuku one of his famous shit eating grins while telling him. Now Rumi was sitting on a bed with a small yet noticeable bump on her stomach. Izuku was standing next to her, both facing Recovery Girl.

RG: "Okay, I have some good news, and more good news."

Izuku: "Rah!"

Rumi: "Yeah, what is it?"

RG: "The first thing is that you're having twins Usagiyama."

Rumi looked shocked then turned to Izuku and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. He giggled a little with a large smile on his face.

RG: "The next is that due to your Rabbit quirk and the regenerative capabilities of Midoriya's cells, these two babies will be ready to come out in just two months. It seems they require you to eat less as if they didn't you'd be spending almost all your time eating. Other than that they appear healthy."

Izuku's smile widened some more as he looked at Rumi's belly. His pink eyes telling both Recovery Girl and Rumi just how excited he was. Rumi grabbed his hand and put it on the bump.

Rumi: "We're gonna do great Izu. We're gonna hit these kids with good parenting so hard they won't even know what hit them."

She smiled and gave him a kiss. All of a sudden the door was kicked in revealing a muscular, blond haired, upperclassman.

???: "You Midoriya?"

Izuku nodded.

???: "I'm Mirio Togata, and we're gonna fight! Well you're gonna be with the rest of your class but still counts. Oh Mirko! Wanna join?"

She shook her head.

Rumi: "Not now."

Togata: "Oh well. Now c'mon Midoriya!"

He grabbed Izuku by the wrist and dragged him out. Just before he left Izuku waved bye to Rumi, who smiled and waved back. Then he was gone. Recovery Girl spoke up again.

RG: "You really love him don't you?"

Rumi: "Yeah. So?"

Recovery Girl chuckled and shook her head.

RG: "Oh nothing. Just that you beat every guy who asked you out when you went here. I should know as I had to heal them all."

Rumi: "Well they weren't good enough."

RG: "And he is?"

Rumi: "Yes."

Recovery Girl just shook her head.

RG: "I suggest you get back to your room now. Remember to take it easy."

Rumi: "Yeah I know. Thanks for this Recovery Girl, if I went to a normal hospital the whole country would know before a doctor saw me."

RG: "It's no problem. Now go."

Rumi nodded and left.

---

The class wasn't doing well, at all. Over half had already been defeated by their upperclassman Mirio Togata. Izuku was standing in the center, he had already figured out Togata's tactic, strike and retreat. He was able to slip into the floor for his retreat and he phased through his opponents' guards. So Izuku made a counter strategy. Izuku ripped into his skin, drenching himself in blood. Off on the sidelines some others stood.

Hado: "What's he doing? Is he crazy?"

Todoroki: "No, he's being smart. He can ignite his blood so he's using Togata's strategy against him."

Hado: "Oh, THAT'S why I recognize him, he's that demon boy right!? Why wasn't he in class?"

Todoroki: "Yes he's the one with the demon type quirk. I don't know why he wasn't here earlier though."

Amajiki: "Hado just watch please. If you had been paying attention then you'd see by his actions that Midoriya's the first one to figure out Mirio's quirk."

Hado: "Alright fine!"

Back in the fight it had gotten worse, now only two students were left standing, Izuku being one of them. Curiously Togata hadn't gone for him yet, but Izuku would come to him if he wouldn't. Togata exited near Bakugo and was about to hit him, but then he heard something.

Izuku: "Rah!"

Just then Izuku rocketed over using his natural speed and some blood on the bottom of his feet as propulsion. He caught Togata's hand, covering it in blood, and ignited it, causing Togata to lose focus. Once that happened he recieved an explosion to the chest which launched him back.

Bakugo: *Yelling* "Kamikaze Style: Bell Rush!"

With this technique he used both his hands and feet to move at near the speed of sound, though he couldn't control it well. With this burst of speed he blitzed Togata to deal one punch, but the older boy had already recovered and activated his quirk.

Togata: "Whoa! Pretty fast! Not fast enough though!"

He was distracted, which allowed Izuku to wrap him in a Blood Whip and launch him into the air.

Togata: "Oooo! Fun!"

Bakugo: *Yelling* "AP Shot!"

Togata turned his head permeable as Bakugo's ranged attack went through it.

Togata: "Nice aim! Let's finish this!"

He went into the floor and almost immediately popped up by Bakugo and kicked him into the floor, knocking him out. He then looked at Izuku, smiled, and raised his hand.

Togata: "I give up!"

Hado: "But why!?"

Togata: "Simple, he'd beat me! Not only has he set up the perfect defense against me, the only way to stop him is to snap his neck which I don't wanna do."

He walked over and shook Izuku's hand. The class then all collectively walked into the locker rooms to change, though Izuku spent and extra half hour to get as much blood out as possible in the shower.