Feelings

The first day of school ended and Izuku was waiting by the gates for his two friends. Bakugo and Tsu showed up after a few minutes and they started walking. They soon made it to the station and got on. After a half hour ride they got off and Izuku led them to the apartment, he heard that the shower was on, meaning Rumi came back early.

Izuku: *Loudly* "Rah!"

Rumi: "Yelling* "Okay! I got your text by the way! Just watch some TV or something Midoriya!"

He brought them over to the couch, where he got an idea. Izuku ran to his room and came back with an old card game called 'Uno.' He placed it down and looked up the rules on his phone.

Tsu: "It looks interesting Midoriya -kero- By the way, what's with all the Mirko merchandise around here?"

Just then Rumi came out, covered in bandages and some stitches above her eye. Tsu looked at her in shock, her eyes went wide.

Tsu: "You're roommate, is Mirko!?"

Izuku nodded as he ran over to her, worried about her injuries, and adjusting the clearly haphazardly placed bandages she put on herself.

Rumi: "Yes, we are roommates. Midoriya I'm okay, I'll be able to go back out there and kick ass next week."

Izuku calmed down and dragged her over to the table he set Uno up on.

Rumi: "Uno? Haven't played this in ages. Get ready for the emotional trauma of a lifetime!"

The three teenagers grew nervous looks on their faces as Rumi dealt the cards.

To say they were upset would be an understatement, Rumi, who had actually played the game and didn't expect to lose at all, had kicked the table across the room, Bakugo burned some of the cards, Izuku was sulking in a corner, and Tsu, had left before any of that happened, saying she needed to cook for her siblings.

Suddenly a knock came from the door and a voice called out.

Ryukyu: *Loudly* "Rumi? Midoriya?"

R/I: *Yelling* "It's open!/Ah!"

Ryukyu opened the door to find the mess they had made. She walked over to Izuku and tapped on his shoulder.

Ryukyu: "Uno?"

He just nodded and got up. He helped her pick up after the group. He dragged the table back to where it was and pulled Bakugo off the floor, he passed out from rage. Ryukyu left after a while, realizing now wasn't the perfect time to be there.

Rumi had also began drinking at one point and had passed out. Izuku picked her up and took her to her room. He put her one her bed and was about to leave when he heard her talking in her sleep. He turned to find her crying as well.

Rumi: *Quietly* "No. Don't go, please. Rabbit's strong, I can kick bad guy butt, I promise. Mommy, please don't go. Come ba-"

She suddenly sat straight up, tears running down her face.

Izuku: "Mmm?"

She shook her head.

Rumi: *Quietly* "No. I'm not okay Midoriya."

Izuku placed a hand on her shoulder, then he sat down on the bed and hugged her tightly.

Izuku: "Mmmm."

She hugged him back.

Rumi: "You should be getting to your room Midoriya, I'll be fine, but you have school's ass to kick tomorrow."

Instead of getting up Izuku leaned sideways and pulled her down to the bed. He then pulled the covers over himself and a shocked Rumi.

Izuku: "Ah."

Rumi: "I guess this works, thank you Midoriya."

Instead of an answer she just heard light breathing as sleep took hold of the boy. She chuckled a little before falling asleep along with him.

The next morning Rumi woke up, feeling heavier than normal, she looked down to find Izuku, now on top of her. She smiled and started to shake him to wake him up.

Rumi: "Midoriya.... Dumbass Uno player....."

Those didn't work, so she used the last thing she could think of.

Rumi: "Cute demon boy. Time to get up."

This seemed to get through to him as his eyes slowly opened to show his pink irises.

Izuku: "Hmmm?"

Rumi: "We've gotta go dipshit, well, you do, I'm stuck in this apartment for the next week."

The boy groaned.

Rumi: "I know my tits are comfy. How about this, you get up now, you can sleep here again?"

Izuku jolted up, face redder than her eyes, and went to his room to get ready immediately.

Rumi: "Well at least I know how to motivate him. The little perv."

She laughed to herself as she heard the door close behind him when he left. She got up and walked out, seeing a plate of food he left for her. She sat down to eat and started thinking out loud.

Rumi: "Didn't feel that bad though. Having someone there. Would he be interested in me? God no Rumi, bad rabbit. He's a high schooler for God's sake. But he's cute, and nice, plus those eyes. No, stop, control yourself. But Midoriya is, well Midoriya. Plus those muscles he hides underneath that baggy clothing of his. God, kid. Just what are you doing to me?"

She finished eating her food and laid down on the couch, getting ready to be bored all day, when a knock came. Ryukyu called out and she went to open it. She led Ryukyu over to the couch and the dragoon hero started to talk.

Ryukyu: "I wanted to talk about this yesterday, but you were busy. Are you sure it's wise to let Midoriya live here? Don't get me wrong, he's a good kid, but we don't even know what he feeds on yet for power. Not only that but he's a fifteen year old teenager, God only knows what goes through his brain."

Rumi: "I can see where you're coming from with almost everything, except the age part. If you're worried about either of us being stuck in an apartment with a 'hormonal' monster or something, you should be more worried about him, I have a rabbit quirk and it's April Ryuko. Though luckily, it hasn't acted up yet."

Ryukyu: "Except it already has Rumi. I passed him on the way here, he had your scent all over him."

Rumi: "That wasn't my quirk, he slept in my bed last night. I had a nightmare and he fell asleep after hugging me to calm me. It was, nice."

Ryuko: "He's in high scho-"

Rumi raised her and so it was in front of Ryukyu's face.

Rumi: "Up up up. I already went through that whole argument with myself. Don't need it again."

Ryukyu just sighed and got up.

Ryukyu: "Just do what you think is good for you and him, okay?"

Rumi nodded as Ryukyu left the apartment.