Ryukyu's Visit

Just a few hours after the class fought Togata they walked into the dorms. All.of them, minus Izuku, collapsed onto nearby pieces of furniture as they had all still been feeling the effects of the upperclassman's blows to their guts. Instead, Izuku walked over to where Rumi was, shrunk, and hopped into her lap.

Rumi: "Well now, who do you think you are? My kids aren't due for two more months. Who do you think you're fooling babe?"

Izuku pouted.

Izuku: "Rah."

He pulled his phone out.

Izuku: -Practice makes perfect Rumi."

She chuckled.

Rumi: "You're right, but I'd rather my boyfriend not look like more of a brat than he already is. Especially not with some on the way."

Bakugo: "What. The. Actual. Fuck?"

The couple whipped their heads around to look at the blond boy, who's body was quickly becoming purple from how hard he was kicked into the floor earlier that day.

Rumi: "You heard nothing."

Bakugo received a small glare for Izuku which told him the same thing.

Bakugo: "You know. I think I was just hearing things."

Rumi: "Damn right you were. We'll talk later though."

Izuku: "Ah!"

He hopped off of Rumi's lap and grew back to his normal size. Then Izuku's phone started going off. He pulled it out, revealing the caller to be Nezu. He put it on speaker and set it down.

Nezu: "Ah, thank you for answering Midoriya. I've been trying to call Mirko for the past ten minutes but it seems she's blocked every number I've used."

Rumi: "Cause I don't like you calling me you fucking rat."

Nezu chuckled from the other end of the phone before continuing.

Nezu: "Either way, the reason I called is because I just so happened to get a call from a VERY upset Ryukyu complaining that you moved without telling her again."

Rumi: "Well then if she wants me to tell her she should start looking at her texts within the week!"

Nezu: "What matters is that my window is open and just heard a large wing flap and a gust of wind flew in. I'd prepare for a visit from our draconian friend. Good bye!"

As he hung up a loud thud was heard outside as Ryukyu landed. A second later a very pissed off Ryukyu walked inside. Her gaze landed on Rumi and Izuku so she started walking over. Once she reached them, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, put her hands on their shoulders, and started shaking them.

Ryukyu: *Yelling* "Do you two know how worried I've been!? It's been nearly a month! When I saw the news I freaked out but you didn't answer your door when I came! I thought you wanted space but I come back two weeks later and you've moved here!? Why didn't you tell me!?"

She stopped shaking them and Rumi spoke up.

Rumi: "Well I would have texted you, but you check your phone as often as a fish walks on land."

Izuku: "Ah!"

Rumi: "Yeah, what he said too!"

Ryukyu pinched her nose and was about to say something when she noticed something. There was a certain smell in the air, Rumi was more relaxed, and there was a small bump on her stomach.

Ryukyu: "Oh my God. You've got to be kidding me."

She grabbed their wrists and dragged them outside where no one else was. Once they were far enough away she spoke up again.

Ryukyu: "You're pregnant. Really?"

Rumi: "Yep!"

Ryukyu sighed and shook her head.

Ryukyu: "Why are we even friends again?"

Rumi wrapped her arm around the dragoon hero's neck.

Rumi: "Cause you love me Ryuko. You know it."

Izuku chuckled, which just made Ryukyu turn on him.

Ryukyu: "Don''t think you're in the clear either Midoriya. You got her pregnant, do you know what this could do to her career?"

Izuku nodded and pointed at Rumi.

Rumi: "You know I couldn't care less about my career. I'm keeping them and you can't do anything about it, besides, I'm only gonna be pregnant for two months! Mine and Izuku's quirks basically make it so it's a lot faster. I'll be kicking ass in like what, four months?"

Ryukyu: "But why?"

Rumi: "Because I want this. Izuku is the first guy I've genuinely liked since high-school, and he's the first I've loved. This isn't just my choice, it's ours. We've both agreed to keep these kids."

Ryukyu stopped.

Ryukyu: "Kids? Multiple?"

Rumi nodded and smiled. Izuku walked over with his phone.

Izuku: -We're having twins.-

Ryukyu looked away and started mumbling.

Ryukyu: *Mumbling* "Okay, okay. Their having twins, just twins. She's your best friend Ryuko, you need to be supportive."

She turned back around and placed her hands on Rumi's shoulders.

Ryukyu: "Rumi. Are you sure you're ready?"

Rumi nodded.

Rumi: "I am Ryuko. More ready than I'd ever been for anything before in my life."

Ryukyu nodded then moved on to Izuku.

Ryukyu: "Midoriya. I know you believe you're ready, I'll believe you. Protect her and those kids, okay?"

Izuku saluted her.

Izuku: "Rah!"

Ryukyu nodded and smiled.

Ryukyu: "Good. Text me if anything happens, I'll come immediately. I promise I'll check my phone more."

She gave Rumi a hug before stepping back, transforming, and flying off. Rumi smiled, she and Izuku now had the support of her best friend. The future looked bright for once, and it was a nice change of pace.