USJ

Izuku was sitting on a bus with the rest of his classmates, all in their hero suits. They were going to an off campus facility for rescue training. As they were riding, Tsu started talking.

Tsu: "Bakugo, about your quirk. -kero-"

Bakugo: "What is it Kermit?"

Tsu: "Is your explosive sweat only on your hands?"

Bakugo: "No, it's all over. I only use my hands because I can direct them better, why?"

Tsu: "-kero- I was just thinking it might be better if you flew using your feet, leaving your hands free for attacking all the time."

Bakugo grunted, and looked at his hands.

Bakugo: "I've been using my hands for so long that I never thought of using anywhere else. That's a good idea."

The conversation quickly spread and turned into a talk about everyone's quirks. Bakugo and Tsu had to speak for Izuku. Eventually the bus stopped and Aizawa ordered them to get off. When they got off, Thirteen the rescue hero was standing there, waiting for them.

She quickly led them inside, calling the building the USJ, and talking about how dangerous quirks actually were no matter how they're used, like her Black Hole, she uses it to save, but she could easily kill thousands with it. All of a sudden a giant purple, misty portal opened in the center of the building and many thugs started walking out of it.

One man in particular caught both Izuku's and Bakugo's eyes, he was a relatively tall man, with short messy, black hair, a face adorned with small freckles, wearing a tan trench coat, and he was breathing a small, yet intimidating fire ball. Hisashi Midoriya was in the building. Izuku and Bakugo didn't even notice the man covered in hands, or the giant beast of a man, or thing, standing next to him.

Kirishima: "Cool! They even have fake villains for us to fight off!"

Aizawa: "Get out of here! Those aren't fake, we're being attacked!"

Bakugo: "Me and Izuku can't. I can't tell you what, but something personal is here and we have to take care of it."

Aizawa: "Not like I could stop you two while fighting. Just make it quick."

He put his goggles on and lept down to the main group, but Izuku and Bakugo watched Hisashi walk into the fire zone. They snuck off to the side, careful not to be seen, and made their way inside. Izuku claimed a building while Bakugo flew up, they started looking around, and spotted Hisashi, walking up the road towards them, not having seen them yet. Izuku stood on the edge as Bakugo landed next to him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, Izuku nodded, meaning he was okay.

Izuku: *Loudly* "Ah!"

Hisashi froze, and looked to the building the two teens were on. His smile immediately turned into a frown as his eyes locked with Izuku's. Izuku then jumped down and landed in front of the man, Bakugo joining him quickly.

Hisashi: "Well well well. If it isn't the demon brat, come to take my life too? Shouldn't be too hard, after all your mother died because of you. If she just didn't love you, she wouldn't have stepped between you and that gunman. Oh well, can't change the past, but I can ensure no one else I love ever dies because of you Izuku, get out of the way Katsuki."

Bakugo stepped up to the man.

Bakugo: "No. Izuku is my best friend, I won't let you hurt him. And don't say it's for my, or my parents sake. We would give our lives for him, just like Aunt Inko, just like you should too, you sad excuse of a father."

Hisashi: "Suit yourself. Demons don't deserve love, and those that give it to them, will be dragged down to hell with them."

Bakugo: "The devil's gonna have his hands full once he drags down our class. We're all in this together, you mess with one of us, the rest will rise to face you."

Hisashi: "Ha! I don't see any of your classmates he-"

Suddenly, Hisashi was hit into a building by a tail. Ojiro stepped towards the two.

Ojiro: "Who was that guy?"

Bakugo: "Izuku's father, it's a long story, one you might hear in the future, but not now. Go find the rest of the class, I assume you were all scattered, we'll deal with dad of the year."

Ojiro nodded and ran off as Hisashi pulled himself up from where he landed.

Hisashi: "Damn brats! That was cheap!"

Bakugo: "Hero's don't need to fight fair, but if you insist. Go get him Izuku, call out if you need help."

Izuku nodded, and rushed Hisashi. The grown man was quick, he dodged a kick from Izuku and backed off. He breathed in, and created a carpet of fire when he breathed back out. Izuku was pushed back, and his arms were charred. He looked at Hisashi, growled, and kicked a nearby wall to pieces. Hisashi looked confused as Izuku ripped into his arm and started pouring blood onto the rubble. Izuku picked up a blood covered rock, and threw it at Hisashi, who tilted his head to avoid it, but Izuku ignited it just as he moved his head. Hisashi, stunned by the pink flames, failed to dodge the flaming rubble Izuku was kick at him. Once he was out of rubble, Hisashi regained his composure long enough to see Izuku rush, and kick him in the side, launching him inside of a building.

By the time Izuku got there, Hisashi was gone, a crash could be heard, as well as All Might yelling Plus Ultra. When they left the fire zone and joined back up with the class, Tsu ran up to them and hugged them, crying.

Tsu: "I-i didn't know where you went! -kero- Thank God you two are alright!"

Izuku patted her back and she let them go. Izuku walked outside, and immediately got pulled around a corner by Rumi, who hugged him tightly.

Rumi: "Why didn't you call me, or text me, dumbass!? I could've lost you!"

Izuku hugged her tightly back.

Izuku: "Mmmm."

Rumi: "Just, let me know if this kind of thing ever happens again, okay?"

Izuku nodded, they separated, and walked back around the corner. They then heard a collective gasp from 16 teenagers. They turned to see Class 1-A, well the one's who didn't know about Izuku knowing Rumi, staring at them. Izuku locked eyes with Bakugo, then Tsu, and then Mina, who all nodded, knowing they'd be the ones to explain. He and Rumi then left, and went back to the apartment where they relaxed with each other for the rest of the day.

It was late, Izuku was walking past Rumi's room to go to his own. The punishment for not even texting was three days in his own bed. As he walked past he heard soft crying, he put his ear to the door and listened, as Runi had another nightmare.

Rumi: *muffled* "Izu, please, no. I don't want you to go, not now. I can't be alone after just getting you. Please, Izu, I'm. I'm not strong enough to handle this. Please, don't go, not like mom-"

She stopped as she woke up, Izuku rushed in and gave her a hug without giving her any time to think. He dragged her down, and pulled her close to his chest, which calmed her down.

Rumi: "Heh. Guess the punishment can wait, just a few nights."

She pulled the covers back up and they fell asleep.