Sports Festival Pt. 1

They had all trained for two weeks for this day, the day of the UA Sports Festival. After the USJ, they were given a few days off and when they came back, Aizawa told them that the Festival was in two weeks, and that hero lessons were postponed for two weeks for them to train.

Izuku was in his PE uniform, in a small waiting room with the rest of the class. As they were waiting Todoroki walked over to Ashido.

Todoroki: "Ashido, it's pretty clear you're one of the strongest people in this class, which is why I will defeat you, with my ice only. Those of you who came here, hoping to be friends and team up, will lose, we're competing against each other today. This is a declaration of war."

Izuku walked over and smacked Todoroki on top of the head.

Izuku: "Rah!"

Bakugo: "He wants you to stop being rude Icy-Hot."

Todoroki just gave them both a cold glare and walked back to his seat. Present Mic started talking after a minute, which was their cue to go, so they walked out of the room, and out into the middle of the giant arena the would be competing in.

Present Mic introduced all the classes and Midnight walked onto the platform infront of the students.

Midnight: "Would the 1st year representative Izuku Midoriya please walk up here and give us a speech."

Izuku immediately looked worried, but Bakugo and Tsu put their hands on his shoulders. Tsu followed him up to the platform. He immediately started etching his speech into the metal for Tsu to read into the microphone.

Tsu: "I apologize for not speaking myself, my quirk took my speech long ago. -kero- That's why my friend here is talking instead. I want everyone to know, that I whole heartily believe that anyone can be a hero. -kero- Whether they have an emitter type quirk, a transformation type, a mutation type, are quirkless, or are like me, and have the newly discovered demon type. No matter what, you too can be a hero. -kero-"

The crowd erupted in mixed reactions. Some cheered at his brave declaration while others booed at UA letting in a demon type. Aizawa quickly came on the speakers to defend him.

Aizawa: *Yelling* "Hey! HEY! How dare you! Whoever booed at Midoriya should go home, hang up their costumes, and rethink their careers. I will NOT tolerate quirk based discrimination ever! Especially not today! Keep your opinions to yourselves or be escorted out."

The crowd quieted down after the outburst from Aizawa, and the two teens walked off of the platform. Midnight then walked back on, spun a wheel, and it landed on obstacle course. The students all lined up at the start, and waited.

The buzzer went off, and the students started running, but Izuku could feel the air getting colder. He quickly tore into his arm, splattering blood around him, on him, and on other students. Suddenly, the ground became frozen, but Izuku and the students around him were immediately freed when Izuku ignited the scattered blood.

As soon as his legs were free, Izuku rocketed forwards, and passed Todoroki, who looked surprised. Izuku ran underneath all the robots that were supposed to be an obstacle and made it to a pit obstacle with pillars to get across.

Izuku jumped to the first pillar, and when he jumped to the next, almost fell, he had to dig in to the rock with his nails. He climbed back up and kept leaping from pillar to pillar, sometimes needing to climb. He made it to the last obstacle, a minefield.

He got an idea, and started digging the mines up, and stacking them. Many passed him while he was doing this but he knew, this would get him first again. Once the pile was about a Mineta tall, he jumped on them, holding his arms up to protect himself.

Since he didn't have a shield or anything, the pure force of about 15 non-lethal landmines, tore off his arms, and the foot that landed on them. He flew forwards, passing Bakugo and Todoroki in the blink of an eye, and landed a few feet past the finish.

The crowd gasped at his sacrifice. The students who crossed the finish line, and those who found his stray body parts, gagged. They all looked on amazed as he stood up, and his missing limbs regenerated in just a second. Bakugo walked over to him, placed his hand on his shoulder, and started laughing, he calmed down after a minute.

Bakugo: "Oh. That was great. You looked AMAZING flying past me and Copyright Free Zuko over there."

Izuku giggled a little as Midnight started talking again, announcing the next event as a cavalry battle. Izuku's face paled as she revealed the 10 Million points of 1st place. He looked over to Bakugo and Tsu, tears in his eyes.

Izuku: "Aaah?"

They both nodded and joined him, they then started looking for a fourth member. They finally found an orange haired girl they recognized as Itsuka Kendo from 1-B, and walked over. Izuku tapped her shoulder, causing her to turn around.

Izuku: "Mm?"

Kendo: "What? Oh, you want me to join you guys. Sure!"

Izuku started drawing and writing his idea for placement in the dirt.

Izuku: -Me on top, so I have access to both arms for Exploding Blood defense. Kacchan and Tsu on back sides for mobility and defense, Kendo up front for attack and defense.-

They all nodded and Bakugo kicked out the plan so nobody else would see it. They got into position as the battle started.

All the other teams rushed them. Izuku used both arms to throw blood down infront of them, and ignited it, they ran the other direction. Bakugo had to fend off attacks from Tokoyami and Dark Shadow, while Kendo was fighting off multiple attacks from different angles.

Izuku made a small cut on his forehead, which stained the headband in blood. This deterred most of the teams, but team Todoroki didn't give up. Eventually they were cornered, and Todoroki's team rushed them. Just as Todoroki was about to grab it, Izuku ignited the headband, which seemed to make Todoroki pause long enough for Izuku to dodge, and his team to get away.

PM: "And that's it! The cavalry battle is overrr!"