Aftermath

Rumi had just kissed Izuku on live TV just after he had knocked out two heros and nearly killed the number 3 hero Hawks, granted they hurt her and tried to kill him first. Suddenly the crowd behind the camera man blew up with mixed reactions, many awwed the couple, but just as many yelled and called them disgusting. A reporter walked over and asked them a question.

Reporter: "What just happened?"

Rumi: "Those 'heros' tried to kill Izuku for being a demon type, they hurt me and he got upset. As would you if you watched your significant other get hurt."

Reporter: "I see. Now just one more question. What will you two do about the storm this relationship will cause?"

They both shrugged.

Rumi: "We'll figure it out."

Izuku: "Ah."

Reporter: "Good luck, I personally hope you guys can make it through, you look cute together."

Rumi: "Thank you. Now c'mon Izu, let's go."

They both jumped away and started running back to the apartment. As they were running a news copter started following them but they were able to lose it after a while. Once they reached the apartment, Rumi immediately pulled Izuku in for a kiss.

Rumi: "I'm just glad your okay."

Izuku: "Mm."

Rumi: "It's been a while, and my quirk's acting up again."

Izuku nodded, picked her up, and carried her to their room.

A few days passed, constant messages and interview requests from news stations kept coming in, but were being ignored. Izuku and Rumi were relaxing on the couch when they heard a knock on the door. Izuku got up to answer it, finding All Might, Aizawa, and Nezu on the otherside. He let them in and led them over to the couch.

Rumi: "Who is it Izu?"

Izuku: "Ah."

She looked up as he sat down and saw their guests. She sat up as they sat across from them.

Nezu: "Thank you for letting us in. Now, we're here to discuss a couple things. I'll let Aizawa and All Might begin."

Aizawa: "Thank you sir. Now, because of the attacks the this year's hero course students have experienced, UA has decided to become a boarding school. The dorm system is being implemented as we speak and are unfortunately, required for students to live in."

Rumi: "If I can't be there then I don't think Izuku is going."

Nezu: "Which brings us to my next point. You and Midoriya are in a relationship, normally I'd be quick to shut this down, but what I saw during that scuffle intrigued me. You, Mirko, normally cool headed, freaked when Midoriya was in danger and you Midoriya, when she was hurt, you, demonized, that's the only way I can put this. You incapacitated two strong heros and nearly ate Hawks, just because they hurt Mirko."

Rumi: "Yes, but he didn't, I kept him back long enough to calm him."

She noticed Izuku's guilt ridden face so she put her hand over his.

Nezu: "That's why I'm going to let this slide. You're clearly the only one able to keep him calm when he gets upset, which is also why, I want you to move into the dorms too. We'll even give you two the same room."

Izuku's face lit up.

Izuku: "Rah!?"

AM: "Yes, really."

Izuku hugged Rumi in excitement.

Rumi: "Thank you Nezu."

The three guests left after a while, leaving Izuku and Rumi to their own devices. Izuku was cooking a few minutes after they left when Rumi came up behind him and hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Rumi: "Always thought it would be me receiving this, but this feels right. Anyway just know, that even if you did manage to get to that winged bastard, I'd still love you Izu."

Izuku: "Hmm."

They shared a soft kiss before she let him get back to cooking. They ate and went to sleep that night, closer than ever.