Licensing Exam Pt. 1

The class could be seen getting off their bus in their hero costumes, though there were some notable changes. Bakugo's boots had changed completely, now being made of lightweight metal and the soles each containing metal funnels to turn his feet into thrusters, Kaminari had added a launcher that shot projectiles to focus his electricity, Ashido had added some metal plates to her shoes and on a pair of gloves she also added to her costume. Izuku was the last to step off, white cape flowing once the breeze hit it. Aizawa turned to face the class.

Aizawa: "Alright, listen up. You are to be on your best behavior while you're here. Now, this exam is very important, passing gives you all your provisional licenses, and as such no other school here will go easy on you for being first years. Now what will you do?"

Class: "Go Beyond! Plus-"

???: "Ultra!"

The class all turned in surprise to look at who the foreign voice belonged to, only to see a tall boy with a shaved head, bowing so far his head hit the ground. He stood back up.

Yoarashi: "Sorry about that, I just love UA so much I couldn't help butting in like that. I'm Inasa Yoarashi, I'm excited to compete with you all today!"

His teacher and class then walked over, apologizing to Aizawa and 1-A before dragging Yoarashi away. Aizawa was about to have the class follow him when he heard a familiar voice.

Joke: "Yo, Eraser! Remember me? Ms. Joke!"

Aizawa: "Unfortunately, yes I do remember you."

She pulled out a pack of gum with a piece sticking put, pointing it at Aizawa.

Aizawa: "No thanks, it's probably a shock trap anyway."

She just shrugged and glanced at his class, locking eyes with Izuku and walking over.

Joke: "So you're the kid that tamed the rabbit. Good job with that fight against Hawks and those other two!"

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: "Ah!"

Just then one of her students, a boy with black hair, walked over and stuck his hand out to Izuku.

Shindo: "I'm Yo Shindo, nice to meet you, Midoriya right? Not very often you meet a demon nowadays."

Izuku took his hand but noticed the hateful look in his eyes and the venom he put into demon. Suddenly his arm started to vibrate violently, but instead of letting go, he just gripped tighter, making Shindo let go.

Shindo: "See you later."

Izuku could tell his smile was forced but shrugged it off. Aizawa was finally able to lead the class inside and to the main hall where Izuku noticed many HPSC officials were present. He walked up to Aizawa and pulled his sleeve, when Aizawa turned he could see how nervous they were making Izuku. Sighing, he decided to take care of it.

Aizawa: "It's okay Midoriya, they wouldn't dare do anything here, not with the country's most popular first years being here too."

This seemed to calm Izuku a little who held back for a few seconds for Bakugo and Tsu to catch up. They then stopped moving and a tired looking man appeared on stage.

Mera: "Hello everyone. -yawn- I'm Yokumiru Mera of the Hero Public Safety Commission, I'm here to oversee this exam. -yawn- But I'm really tired so let's just move on. The first portion of the exam will consist of -yawn- you all wearing these targets and the other examinees throwing these special magnetic balls to set them off. Once all three of your targets are lit up you are out of the exam. To pass you must eliminate two people, you don't have to hit six targets though, as only the last target will count as an elimination. -yawn- HPSC members will now distribute targets and balls. Oh yeah, don't put the targets in unreachable or inappropriate areas such as the armpits or groin or you will be disqualified. -yawn-"

Eventually two men, one with a box of targets, and the other with a box of balls, approached Izuku, Bakugo, and Tsu. They handed Bakugo and Tsu targets and balls but walked away before Izuku got any.

Izuku: "Ah? Rah!"

He looked around frantically for any other guys but none were heading his direction. Izuku tapped Bakugo's shoulder.

Bakugo: "What is it Izuku?"

Bakugo turned to see Izuku didn't have any and got angry, using his boots he started to go up and hovered above everyone else.

Bakugo: *Yelling* "Alright! Who's the dumbass who didn't give my friend his targets and balls!?"

Mera: "-yawn- And who is your friend?"

Bakugo: *Yelling* "Izuku Midoriya! And if he doesn't get to participate, then neither will 1-A! So choose! Give him the stupid shit, or have to explain to the public why their favorite UA class walked out before the exam started!"

1-A: *Yelling* "Yeah!"

Mera: "-Yawn- Midoriya eh? You mean the demon kid? He should've gotten them. Ugh, who's the one who skipped him?"

A man in a black suit raised his hand.

Mera: "Why Mr. Gorancia?"

Gorancia: *Yelling* "Because he shouldn't be here! He's a demon type, he's dangerous! He critically injured three heros!"

Mera: "And as we all know it was to protect Mirko, who had been tired out by the previous battle and was attacked by those three heros. -yawn- Any better arguments on why he shouldn't be here?"

Goroncia shook his head.

Mera: "Then leave. We have no use for someone so close minded."

The man was about to argue but two others escorted him out. A woman wearing the same attire brought Izuku his targets and balls.

???: "I apologize for him. Good luck."

He smiled and she walked away, he then started putting his targets on as Bakugo landed. He hugged the blond boy and let go before Bakugo could make him. Mera then began to speak once more.

Mera: "With that out of the way, we can now begin. You can work in teams or alone if you so wish. But for now, good luck."

The room then started to unfold, revealing they were in the middle of the exam stadium. All the classes sprinted outwards, and the exam began.