Training Camp

The class walked off of the bus, arriving at the summer training camp UA required their 1st year hero students to attend. This year the location was changed up to avoid villain attacks. Izuku sent Rumi a text saying he wouldn't be available for a few days as there wasn't any service. When he looked up he saw two heros he recognized, Mandalay and Pixie-Bob of the Wild Wild Pussycats, striking their famous pose.

Mandalay: "Now that introductions are over with, welcome to your training camp, well you aren't there yet. See that building off in the distance, that's the camp."

Everyone looked into the distance where she pointed, just barely able to see the WWP building.

PB: "We own this whole forest, so use your quirks as you see fit!"

Everyone except Izuku, Bakugo, Yaoyorozu, and Kirishima looked confused.

Kirishima: "Get back on the bus!"

Izuku grabbed Tsu and Bakugo, and jumped towards the bus as Pixie-Bob touched the ground to shift it. While the rest of the class was thrown off the cliff, Izuku and Co. landed on top of the bus.

Pixie-Bob: "That's not fair!"

Aizawa: "Neither is life. Midoriya, you three can come with us, you'd get through this challenge too easy."

Izuku: "Ah!"

He smiled and jumped down with Tsu and Bakugo. They walked over to the car and got in, though the little boy they had with them glared at the three, Izuku especially. He shook it off as him being put off by his eyes or something, not many had pink irises.

They reached the camp after an hour and went inside to eat lunch. The students then met the other two Pussycats, Ragdoll and Tiger as they walked into the room.

Ragdoll: "So why are these three already here?"

Aizawa: "They avoided Pixie-Bob's trap and would make the others get here too fast."

Ragdoll: "Okay then. Well how do you guys think of a quick sparring session with us to pass some time?"

I&B&T: "Ah!/Hell yeah!/Sure. -kero-"

Tiger: "Let's see what you three are made of!"

They followed the Pussycats into their training room and got ready to fight. Izuku bit his tongue, readying a Blood Bullet, Bakugo took his shoes off, preparing a technique he made during his internship, and Tsu crouched down, ready to leap. The buzzer started and so did the match.

Izuku spat out his Blood Bullet, Bakugo shot off using explosions on his feet, and Tsu leapt up to the ceiling.

Bakugo: *Yelling* "Kamikaze Style!"

Izuku ignited the Blood Bullet as it passed by Tiger, knocking the man back, Bakugo slammed into Pixie-Bob, Tsu whipped Mandalay with her tongue and leapt at Ragdoll, kicking her. The Pussycats then struck back, Tiger sending an extended fist into Bakugo's back, slamming him into the ground hard enough to knock him out. Mandalay distracted Tsu with telepathic messages while Ragdoll pinned her down, and Pixie-Bob buried Izuku using the dirt covering the training room floor.

Bakugo woke up after a while in his room, it was dark out, meaning it was night already. He had probably missed dinner but that didn't matter, he was still digesting the big lunch he had. He rolled over in bed, preparing to get some actual rest when he recalled an odd interaction from his internship with Best Jeanist. Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady had assisted in a bank robbery, the criminal had a demon type quirk.

KW: "Another monster behind bars, just like they should be. Why they're allowed to live is something I'll never understand."

Mt. L: "I know right? And they take attention away, making us get less pay"

Bakugo looked at Best Jeanist, who only held a disgusted look on his face, not at the criminal, but towards the two 'heros' standing before them.

Jeanist: "Never turn out like them Bakugo."

Bakugo: "I wouldn't, that's not how heros act. Midoriya, the demon type in my class is my best friend, hell he's like my cousin. Me, my parents, and our class would never turn out like them, you have my word."

Best Jeanist placed a hand on his shoulder and nodded, claiming he believed in the young hero-in-training.

Bakugo sighed, knowing that with every incident thrown at their class, the public would judge Izuku, and that everyone close to him would rise again and again to defend him, making sure the young demon, would become an amazing hero.