Joint Training Exercise Pt. 1

It had been a couple months since the twins were born and Hisashi had returned. The small family had fallen into a routine. Hisashi and Uzui would take shifts guarding the twins at night, letting Rumi take them in the day so they could properly rest. Izuku would also help Rumi however he could, though he couldn't do much on school days.

Now, Class 1-A was sitting in their classroom. The door pushed open to reveal an unusually awake looking Aizawa. He walked over to the podium and stood there for a few seconds. Kaminari raised his hand.

Aizawa: "One moment."

After a few more seconds, his tired demeanor returned.

Aizawa: "That's better. Kaminari?"

Kaminari: "Nevermind sir."

Aizawa let out a small sigh before speaking once more.

Aizawa: "Today will be a special lesson. All of your classes have been canceled to make room for it."

The class got excited, it wasn't everyday they got to skip the hard stuff.

Aizawa: "Today is Joint Combat Training with 1-B."

The class nearly jumped out of their seats in celebration, though Aizawa's signature glare shut it down. Kirishima then raised his hand.

Aizawa: "Yes Kirishima?"

Kirishima: "Sir, are we sure this is a good idea? We all know how judgemental and, well with lack of a better word, insane Monoma is. He would latch onto Midoriya the moment he sees him."

Aizawa nodded.

Aizawa: "Me and Vlad are aware. But we have also taken into consideration that Midoriya is strong and won't let Monoma get to him. Isn't that right Midoriya?"

Izuku smiled and nodded.

Aizawa: "Good. But we have taken precautions just in case. Now get your costumes and meet up at Ground Gamma. Remember, your winter variants may be more restrictive than you're used to.."

He then left the room and let the students do as he told them too.

---

Class 1-A walked up the path to the observation platform. Many of their costumes had been altered for comfort in the colder weather. Many added fur and sleeves to their costumes. Izuku's didn't change much, the only things he changed was adding a pair of boots and a white scarf that covered his mouth. The class stopped and stood infront of Aizawa. 1-B was already standing by Vlad.

Vlad: "Now that 1-A is here, we can begin!"

Midnight: "Yoohoo! Mind if we watch?"

Everyone looked the side to see Midnight and All Might walking up to the platform too. Behind them was Hisashi carrying Michikatsu and Yoriichi, both wrapped in thick blankets.

Aizawa: "Kayama, All Might. Why are you here?"

Midnight pointed behind her to Hisashi.

Midnight: "He wanted to watch Midoriya fight."

Hisashi walked over to Izuku.

Hisashi: "Rumi was called in for something and left them with me. Uzui's tailing her to make sure nothing happens."

Izuku nodded and was smiling under the scarf. The moment was promptly ruined.

Monoma: "Are those the demon brats!? Do you think you're so much better than us that you'd show off your children!?"

He took a step forward just to be stopped be a wall of flames. Hisashi then stopped using his quirk.

Hisashi: "I am not above showing you you're place. If you insult my son or grandsons again, ash is all that will be left of you."

Aizawa placed his hand on Hisashi's shoulder.

Aizawa: "Calm down. Let me handle this."

Hisashi nodded and Aizawa dragged Monoma away. They came back after a couple minutes. Aizawa let Monoma go back to 1-B and took his place next to Vlad.

Aizawa: "We're burning daylight."

Vlad: "Right. Now, today you will be split into teams of four!"

Aizawa: "Each team will consist of members of one class."

Vlad: "Each team will face off against a team of the rival class."

Aizawa: "To win you must either capture or immobilize each member of the opposing team."

Murmurs of the similarities to the first combat training spread throughout the two classes.

Vlad: "However, to capture an enemy, you must take them to your team's jail!"

The screen behind them lit up to show multiple Nezu themed cages.

Aizawa: "And that's not all. Come out here!"

The students turned when they heard footsteps. They looked to a path that led around the corner to see Shinso appear. He was wearing the winter PE uniform, a mouth guard of some kind, and what looked to be Aizawa's capture tool."

Shinso: "Uh, hey."

Aizawa: "Shinso here will be joining this exercise. He's been training and preparing to join the hero course. While this may be training for you, it's his entrance exam, so do not hold back. This will also gage his effectiveness against traind individuals."

Vlad: "Shinso will join two teams and thus will be fighting twice. Now,-"

Two carts appeared with boxes on them.

Aizawa: "-come draw Lots."