Enemies

Natsuo exited the Todoroki estate an hour after he had left the dinner table. While he was resistant to the cold, he preferred to stay warm so he was wearing a winter jacket. His backpack, stuffed full of his school supplies, was hung over his shoulders. He sighed, looking forward to getting to his dorm room at his college. He began to walk towards the empty road. Just as he reached the sidewalk, he heard a rustling behind him, and smirked.

Natsuo: "You can come out now. You aren't very good at hiding."

A man stepped out of a nearby bush wearing civilian clothing, except for the mask on his face, which was black with a vertical, crosswalk shaped pattern on it.

Natsuo: "And who are you? Someone here to hurt dear old dad?"

???: "On the contrary, I want him to hurt me."

Natsuo looked confused and chuckled nervously.

Natsuo: "Whatever you say man. You guys keep getting weirder and weirder. What's your name?"

???: "You can call me Ending, as tonight will be mine."

The next thing he knew, he was being wrapped in something from behind.

---

Izuku put the last plate in the drying rack and proceeded to dry his own hands. Endeavor had left the sink after a few minutes to make a couple phone calls to Nezu about the students' late returns. As Izuku finished, a loud scream could be heard. In response, Izuku rushed out of the kitchen. As he got to the door, he noticed the others were already outside, minus Endeavor who was behind him. The two ran over to the other four.

Endeavor: "What's going on!? Is Natsuo okay!?"

As he pushed past Izuku, he and the green haired boy were able to see that Natsuo, was on the ground, unharmed. The middle Todoroki child looked at the group.

Natsuo: "Sorry, I tripped."

The boy stood up and dusted himself off. He sent one last look of anger at Endeavor before walking away.

Bakugo: "Well that was fucking weird."

Ashido: "Yeah! I've never heard someone scream like that I've tripping!"

Fuyumi: "Natsuo always was the loudest though."

Todoroki: "Yeah"

Izuku didn't make a sound, but he watched as Natsuo walked away. It was then he noticed that the road was missing it's white lines. Izuku walked over to Bakugo and tugged on his sleeve.

Izuku: "Ah."

Bakugo: "Yeah? What do you need Deku?"

He turn around to see Izuku pointing at the road. He too noticed the missing lines.

Izuku: "Mm."

Bakugo: "Yeah, they were definitely there when we got here. Hey, Endeavor!"

The large man turn towards Bakugo and Izuku to see them both pointing at the road.

Bakugo: "Something's up. The road lines dissappeared."

Endeavor looked to find Bakugo was right.

Endeavor: "Weird."

He walked out into the road and looked around.

Endeavor: "No one here though. Midoriya, can you smell or hear anyone hiding nearby!"

Izuku shook his head. The only thing he could smell was the fading scent of their dinner and the cold air. The only thing he could hear was distant cars in the city.

Endeavor: "Hm. I'll have someone investigate later. For now though, we should get you four back to UA."

As he said that, their driver pulled up again.

Ashido: "I second that! I'm beat!"

She opened the back door and climbed in first. The other three students followed her lead and got in the car. Endeavor got in the passenger seat.

Endeavor: "Take us to the train."

Driver: "Of course sir."

---

Izuku closed the door of the extended dorm room he, Rumi, and the twins lived in. He noticed Rumi sitting on the couch they had, looking tired. He took off his shoes and walked over, climbing onto the couch and resting his head on her lap. She looked down at him.

Rumi: "Hey, babe. How was today?"

He gave her a thumbs up.

Izuku: "Mmm."

She chuckled.

Rumi: "Tell me tomorrow?"

He nodded. He looked to the door that led to the twins' room.

Rumi: "They did good today. Michikatsu didn't use his quirk at all. Yoriichi was a bit more vocal today, but that's not that big a deal."

Izuku smiled and sat up. He brought his hand up and touched her cheek.

Izuku: "Ah."

Rumi touched put her hand over his.

Rumi: "I love you too."

They shared a kiss.

Rumi: "We should get to bed. C'mon."

They both got up and walked to their room, ready to sleep.

Outside, a winged figure floated outside the dorm window, looking into to twins' room.

Hawks: "I have eyes on the kids."

President: "Get them."

Hawks: "No."

President: "You don't get to disobey, you know what happens when you do."

Hawks: "I'd rather go to prison than die."

President: "And how would you die? You're the number two hero."

Hawks: "The demon brat can kill me by himself. If you add Mirko, his father, and an elite member of the Slayer Corps, which you refuse to actually rank, I wouldn't make it five feet. Get me an actual opening."

He turned off his comms and flew off, a hateful scowl on his face.

---

Natsuo entered his dorm room late at night. He dropped his bag and just before it hit the floor, the room became covered in ice.

Natsuo: "That damned hero. How dare he think I need his help. And of course he brought that traitor with him."

He lunched his frozen wall and started to bleed, his blood soon turned to ice.