Todoroki Dinner

Endeavor and his students arrived back at the agency late one afternoon. Ashido was complaining about her feet hurting, Todoroki was overheating, and Bakugo's arms ached, all due to how far they were pushing themselves to try and outpace their host. Izuku, of course, was little more than winded. The group flopped onto a small set of couches that Endeavor had in his office.

Ashido: "This is impossible!"

Todoroki: "I n-never knew how fast h-he was."

Bakugo: "This damn weather isn't letting me go all out."

Izuku: "Ah."

Bakugo: "It is so a valid excuse!"

Todoroki looked at the two confused.

Todoroki: "You can understand him?"

Bakugo: "Yeah. It takes a while, but you can start to kinda, get the vibe of what he's trying to say."

Snoring could then be heard as the others quickly realized that Ashido had fallen asleep. Before they could wake their classmate up, their flaming boss walked through the doors. He took note of the sleeping Ashido and sighed.

Endeavor: "You've all worked hard today. Don't over do it though. Can't have any of you giving out in the middle of a fight."

He got vague sounds of acknowledgement back.

Endeavor: "Alright. But you aren't going back to UA until late tonight."

Bakugo: "Huh? Why not!?"

Endeavor: "Fuyumi, my daughter, wishes to have us all at the house for dinner."

At the mention of food, Ashido leapt from her spot and rushed over to the large man, an excited grin plastered on her face.

Ashido: "When do we leave!?"

Endeavor squinted at her, making her back away.

Endeavor: "Half an hour. Be ready."

Ashido: "Yessir!"

Bakugo: "Uh huh."

Todoroki: "Sure thing."

Izuku: "Mm."

They then left the room to go change into their school uniforms and wait.

---

A black car stopped outside the Todoroki house. Every door except the driver's opened and out stepped the four UA students and Endeavor, now in civilian clothes. They closed the doors and the driver took off. Endeavor and Todoroki led them to the door and opened it.

Endeavor: "Fuyumi! We're here!"

As he said that, a young woman popped her head around the corner. Her hair was almost pure white though it had small streaks of crimson.

Fuyumi: "Oh good! Food's almost done!"

As the rest entered, they took their shoes off. Todoroki, well, Shoto, gestured towards his sister.

Shoto: "Guys, this is my sister, Fuyumi. Fuyumi, these are my friends from UA."

The three stepped forward and began to introduce themselves. She eventually turned to Izuku.

Fuyumi: "And you must be Midoriya, right? Nice to meet you."

Izuku nodded. She then waved them towards her.

Fuyumi: "Come, sit."

They followed her into the dining room to find a more traditional set up. As they sat at the table, the eldest Todoroki sibling rushed in with a large amount of delicious smelling food. Then, she called someone else.

Fuyumi: "Natsuo! Get in here!"

Soon after, a young man walked in. He noticed the people and took on a look of nervousness and anger upon seeing Endeavor. He swallowed whatever he was feeling and sat down next to his sister.

Fuyumi: "Natsuo, these are Shoto's friends from UA!"

Natsuo: "I know who they are, I remember the Sports Festival."

The table went quiet for a few moments before Fuyumi spoke up once more.

Fuyumi: "Well let's not waste any time! Dig in!"

Despite her effort, all three non-family members could feel the tension in the air. Izuku was certain he'd be able to burn it if it got any thicker. It remained that way for several minutes before Natsuo had apparently had enough.

Natsuo: "I'm sorry sis, but I can't. I can't do it."

Izuku looked to Fuyumi, to see a pained look on her face. Natsuo picked up his plate.

Natsuo: "Thanks for trying."

He then walked off, going somewhere else on the property to eat. The rest of dinner was even quieter then before, the only sound being that of eating. When they finished, Izuku was the first to begin to pick up the dishes, even when Fuyumi insisted he didn't have to. He began to help Endeavor clean the dishes.

Izuku: "Ah."

The man looked down to his student to see he typed something on his phone.

Izuku: -She tried really hard. I wish he could've stayed.-

The man sighed.

Endeavor: "Don't blame Natsuo. It's my fault. I haven't been the best father, something im sure you've already realized. It's something that I'm trying to atone for. His hatred towards me, I'm sure will remain as a part of my atonement. Don't turn out like me, Midoriya."

Izuku nodded. The two remained quiet during the rest of their dishwashing duty. As Izuku helped his teacher, he kept thinking of how to ensure he was a good father, as well as hoping Natsuo would one day be able to move forward. Little did he know, he would see Natsuo again very, very soon.