Joint Training Exercise Pt. 3

Izuku spun around in the air and kicked the barrel, locking it off course and sending it flying. He landed next to his teammates. The team quickly went back to back, waiting for the next round of projectiles.

Ashido: "What do we do? They could be anywhere!"

Due to the sudden silence, Izuku was able to hear something in the distance, the laughter of a certain 1-B student.

Izuku: "Ah!"

He took off in the direction he heard it from and his classmates followed. As they got closer, more and more shrunk objects could be seen and attacked them.

Uraraka: "How close are we?"

Mineta: "How should we kno-"

The obnoxious laughter of Monoma was hard extremely close by.

Mineta: "Nevermind."

Izuju stopped and held his arm out, stopping them too.

Mineta: "Midoriya? What's going on?"

He put his finger to his lips and crouched down to write.

Izuku: -We still have the element of surprise. We should surround them.-

The others nodded.

Izuku: -You'll strike on my signal. You won't miss it.-

They then parted ways. Izuku slowly got closer while staying hidden in the pipes. He took note of Kodai shrinking nearby barrels, but only some. The others seemed to be too heavy for her. Getting curious he found a barrel near him and slashed it with his nails, oil began to spill out. Getting an idea, he smiled, pulled the barrel onto it's side, and rolled it out into the open towards more heavy ones, which he assumed held more oil. Only Shoda seemed to notice.

Shoda: "Uh, guys!"

Shinso: "What?"

He brought out his katana, placed the blade near the oil, and struck it with his claws, causing a spark to fall onto the oil. The oil immediately caught fire which quickly spread to the open area.

Shoda: "Fire!"

Monoma: "What!?"

Izuku absorbed his katana once more and made his move. He leapt from his hiding place and kicked away a piece of pipe Yanagi was about to use to cut off the fire.

Izuku: "Rah!"

Monoma: "The demon! And he's alone! Get him!"

Izuku jumped to avoid a resized pipe. Before he fell back down, he bit hus tongue and spat a blood bullet at Monoma, who managed to dodge it.

Monoma: "Try again demon scum!"

A large explosion rang out, the 1-B students had forgotten about the oil. Now they had to attack Izuku, and avoid a rain of fire from launched oil.

Shinso threw his capture gear at Izuku, just for that portion to get melted by acid. Ashido landed in front of the tired boy.

Ashido: "Quite the signal Midori!"

The other two quickly joined the fight.

Mineta: "We can take these guys Midoriya."

Uraraka: "Take care of Monoma and Shoda!"

Izuku: "Rah!"

He nodded, dug is nails into his palms, and ignited his hands as the blood ran down them.

Monoma: "Ha! Two on one! You can't win!"

Izuku charged at Monoma, only for a broken piece of concrete to pop up and block his attack, though it shattered in the process. While Izuku recovered from the surprise, Monoma landed a few punches which made him stumble backwards.

Izuku: "Rrrrah!"

He jumped up and rushed Monoma again, just for an invisible force to knock him back several meters.

Monoma: "You didn't think I only copied ONE quirk, did you!?"

He grabbed one of his pocket watches, threw it, and made it grow. Izuku shrunk under it and ran at Monoma.

Monoma: "Nuh uh. Twin Impact."

Izuku grew back to his normal size, just for the large pocket watch to come back and hit him in the head. Monoma quickly touched it and returned it to normal before putting it back. Izuku stood, took in a deep breath, and ripped into his forearms, forming his blood into his blood whips. Monoma looked startled.

Monoma: "When could he-"

He was interrupted as Izuku went on the offensive again. A pipe was thrown at Izuku, who swatted it away with a whip. He jumped over another thrown watch and grabbed it with his whips. He swung it at Monoma who put his arms up to block it. He shrunk it on contact but didn't see Izuke coming at him. A kick was delivered to his still raised arms. A crack was heard as the bones broke.

A scream was then heard. Izuku whipped his head around to see Ashido with what looked to be black tendrils sprouting from her arm and going on a rampage.

Izuku: "Rah!"

He quickly turned around, hit Monoma in the head to knock him out, and took off towards Ashido. By the time he got to her, it seemed she had been brainwashed by Shinso which made her calm down. The tendrils retreated back into her arm and she fell. Izuku caught her and set her down the fall awakened her from the brainwashing.

Izuku: "Mmm?"

Ashido: "I'm fine. Look out!"

Izuku whipped around to find many objects hurtling towards them. He took out his katana and easily cut through them.

Izuku: "Rah!"

Ashido: "Yeah. Let's win this!"

They charged back into the fight.