Family

(Just a brief disclaimer. I have NO CLUE how hospitals treat newborns other than checking for their weight.)

It was the morning of the Cultural Festival and all the UA staff plus Izuku and Rumi were having a meeting regarding the event and the organization Izuku had reported to exist. Nezu began to speak.

Nezu: "Hello everyone! This is an important day for many so I'd like to get this over as quickly as possible. As you all may know, we are on thin ice with this event, one alarm trip and we are to lock down the entire campus as well as cancel any event that hadn't happened yet. Any questions?"

No one raised their hands.

Nezu: "Good. Now to ensure security we will have Hound Dog and numerous Ectoplasm clones walking the perimeter. Snipe will be stationed at the top of UA to relieve Hound Dog for breaks. There is something else I need you all to look out for. If anyone has something along the lines of 'Upper' engraved on their eyes along with a number, call for a lock down."

Lunch Rush: "What's the seasoning, pun intended, behind this boss?"

Nezu pressed a button which turned on a projection of a slide show. The first picture being the severed head of Gyutaro with his eyes clamped open.

Nezu: "I apologize for the rather disturbing image, but Gyutaro is the only subject we have. As you can see his eyes have the exact engraving I mentioned. He was an incredibly powerful Demon Type who was only beaten once Midoriya was able to get his hands on a katana and even then the help of Young Amajiki was needed."

Snipe: "No offense boss, but how can we call him powerful if two students defeated him?"

Nezu: "Let me put it this way. It took two Pro level individuals to bring this man down. That and his regeneration was too fast to just snap his neck to knock him out. These two had to not only work together to defeat him, but use so much strength that Amajiki passed out and Midoriya had to take time to recover, even with his regenerative abilities."

Aizawa: "So basically if we see anyone on campus with those markings, it's kill on sight?"

Nezu nodded.

Nezu: "Unfortunately, yes. Now this meeting is over. You are all dismissed!"

Everyone got up to leave.

Nezu: "Except you two, Midoriya, Mirko."

Izuku and Rumi sat back down and Nezu waked over to them.

Rumi: "What is it?"

Nezu: "I just wanted to ask you two to stay near the gates. Obviously you might not have your children today, but it would make everything much easier for everyone if you were at the exit instead of the otherside of campus."

Rumi: "I don't feel like having this known to the world you know."

Nezu: "Fair enough. Just a suggestion."

He then walked out of the room.

Rumi: "Pssh. The rat's worried for nothing. It'll be fine."

---

It was not fine. It was around halfway through the day and both Rumi and Izuku were walking out of 1-A's concert area after Izuku had finished helping with the cleanup. It was there, halfway across campus, that Rumi's water broke. Now they were in a hospital and on their way to a delivery room with a couple nurses.

Rumi: *Yelling* "Why didn't that damn rodent warn us!?"

She looked to Izuku who just gave her a deadpan look.

Rumi: *Yelling* "Don't look at me with that face!"

They reached the room and were about to go in when another nurse stopped Izuku.

Izuku: "Rah!"

Nurse: "I'm sorry, but demons aren't allowed in here."

The nurse was then grabbed by the shirt by Rumi, who then gave him her famous "Murder Rabbit" stare.

Rumi: "You let him in, or I'm kicking your ass once this is over."

Nurse: "He'll eat your baby!"

Rumi: *Yelling* "No the fuck he won't! He wouldn't DARE eat his own kids!"

The nurse seemed stunned, which gave the group enough time to rush inside without being stopped. Just before the door closed, Izuku looked back to see both Ryukyu and Edgeshot block the nurse from entering the room. Seems like Nezu wasn't joking around with the heros he requested as security.

As soon as Rumi was transferred from the gurney to the hospital bed, the doctor entered the room. Before he started the procedure, he sent a nod to Izuku, telling him Rumi and the babies were in good hands.

19 hours later and both twins were born safely and screaming. The doctor carefully handed them to Rumi after tying the cords. They looked nearly identical, though the elder had six eyes and the younger had a dark red mark on his forehead that resembled fire.

Rumi: "They're beautiful."

Izuku: "Ah."

Doctor: "Two healthy baby boys."

He grabbed a clip board nearby and began writing on it before walking over.

Doctor: "Do you two have names ready?"

They looked at each other, then the doctor, and nodded.

Rumi: "Yes. We decided the older one would be Michikatsu Midoriya and the younger would be Yoriichi Midoriya."

The doctor wrote on his clipboard more.

Doctor: "Wonderful names."

Then nurses walked in, wrapping Michikatsu in a purple blanket and Yoriichi in a red one. Before they were taken out of the room and checked for proper weight and air flow, the doctor stuck name tags onto them. Izuku and Rumi fell asleep shortly after due to exhaustion, Rumi from giving birth, and Izuku from constantly regenerating his hand which Rumi kept breaking with her grip.

---

The next morning they awoke.

Izuku: "Mmm?"

Rumi smiled and nodded.

Rumi: "Yes, I'm okay Izuku."

She then pressed the call button on her bed and a nurse came in after a minute.

Nurse: "Oh, you're awake! I'll call the doctor in now."

She then left and another doctor came in.

Doctor: "Izuku Midoriya and Rumi Usagiyama, right?"

Izuku/Rumi: "Rah!/Yeah."

Doctor: "Great. I'll take you down to the nursery. Do you need a wheelchair or anything Ms. Usagiyama?"

Rumi shook her head and got out of bed, though she stumbled a little.

Rumi: "Guess I'm a little less Rabbit than I thought."

Izuku walked over and helped her walk. After a few minutes they were in the nursery and standing over Michikatsu and Yoriichi's heated cribs.

Doctor: "Here they are. Now we've done a blood test on them. It seems little Michikatsu here already has his quirk, though the typing doesn't surprise me."

Rumi: "What is it?"

Doctor: "He's a Demon Type. Hopefully one like his father here."

Rumi: "And Yoriichi?"

Doctor: "We don't know his. We know it's linked to that mark on his forehead, but nothing else. I'm happy to say that the delivery was a complete success. We will need to keep you and the children here for another day for you to recover and for us to ensure they're completely healthy. After that, you're free to go."

Izuku: "Rah!"

Rumi: "Yeah Izuku, we're gonna be the best damn parents ever!"

They shared a kiss before going back to Rumi's hospital room. Once they did Izuku walked over to the window and looked to the sky, knowing his mother and grandmother would both be happy when they saw his little family.