Not Quite A Rescue

Izuku awoke once again, he was bound to a chair with chains and had weighted cuffs that surrounded his hands. He could feel the last of his spinal cord stitching itself back together. He looked up to find he was in a bar, and the League were all staring at him.

Muscular: "Would you look at that. The little pipsqueak is awake."

Hisashi: "Still don't know why you didn't kill the damn thing."

Shigaraki: "Silence Burnout, we need him, Master believes he's special."

Spinner: "He shares Stain's beliefs about true heros, he shouldn't be harmed."

Toga: "He looks so cute! Can I cut him please?"

Shigaraki: "Not right now."

Twice: "His eyes are freaky./I love them!"

Compress: "I wish I could've been the one to bring him in. It would've been fun to mess with his classmates."

Dabi: "Either way, this better have been worth it. I heard he has fire, I wonder how hot it is."

Magne: "His nails looked so sharp. He could slice right through my item."

Kurogiri: "Enough talk. Tomura Shigaraki, shall we begin?"

Shigaraki simply nodded and pulled his chair up to Izuku's to face him.

Shigaraki: "We've seen you fight, we've seen how you treat your comrades. But we've also seen how society treats you, like garbage. Here's my proposal, join us, and get back at this broken society. I promis your little friends won't be harmed as long as they stay out of our way."

Izuku shook his head.

Izuku: "Ah!"

Shigaraki: "Compress, get these restraints off our guest, he'll be more agreeable if we treat him as an equal."

Compress: "Why me!? Why not have Twice do it?"

Dabi: "Stop complaining and get it over with."

Compress: "Fine."

The masked man walked over and removed Izuku's restraints. He jumped back as soon as he was done, expecting an attack, but nothing happened. Izuku rubbed and rolled his wrists, balling his hands up multiple times. Hisashi was the only one who noticed him wipe a small bead of something from his mouth, but he shrugged it off as drool. Suddenly the TV turned on, showing Aizawa in a suit with his hair up at a press conference.

Shigaraki: "Let's see what they have to say."

At the press conference, Aizawa was sitting at the table that was set up, prepared for every statement that could be thrown his way.

Aizawa: "I take full responsibility for the incident and the injured students. I gave them my permission to use their quirks in self-defense. I should've been more alert during the night."

A report raised their hand, Aizawa nodded towards them.

R1: "Sir! What about the missing student, Izuku Midoriya? Is it possible the demon betrayed you?"

This caused Aizawa to become VERY annoyed.

Aizawa: "He went off on his own to protect a child no one else knew where was. I don't know everything but from what the child said, Izuku put the kid's life over his own, even taking multiple bone shattering punches to protect him. So no, he didn't betray us, I've known Midoriya for a few months and as his teacher I can proudly say this, Izuku Midoriya is a true hero, he would never betray us for any reason. But I have a question for you. Was that question based on the fact he has a demon type quirk? Because if it was, LEAVE. I will not tolerate such illogical bias."

He looked the reporter in the eyes and watched the man walk out of the room. Another raised their hand.

R2: "How is the search for the LOV coming sir?"

Aizawa: "Other heros and the police are currently following multiple leads."

Back at the bar, Shigaraki looked towards Izuku to see the boy smiling. Just as he was about to speak a knock was heard.

???: "Mario's Pizza! Delivery for, Crusty Lips?"

The villains all looked at the door confused. Then the wall busted inwards, All Might flying in.

AM: "THERE'S NO WHERE TO RUN NOW VILLAINS!"

Kamui: "Preemptive Biniding: Lacquer Chain Prison!"

As Kamui Woods dove in he binded up the villains, and shot Izuku a hate filled glare. Dabi was about to burn the wood but a blur soon identified as Gran Torino knocked him out. Edgeshot slipped through the gaps of the door.

Edgeshot: "Apologies for the mess, the door was locked."

He unlocked and opened it, revealing multiple, heavily armed, police officers. He quickly incapacitated Kurogiri, cutting off their escape. Hisashi was about to start burning the wood himself, when something wet, warm, and red was spat at his face. He wiped the blood from his eyes, looked up, and saw a grinning Izuku.

Hisashi: "Damn you. It should've been you who died that day."

Izuku: "Hmph."

Just as the heros were finishing up, Izuku suddenly felt sick, like something was forcing it's way up his throat. When it made it to the top, Izuku's mouth became full of grey mud, which quickly enveloped him.

When he could see again, he was on unfamiliar ground, he looked around to see a few collapsed buildings, both Best Jeanist and Mt. Lady unconscious, the former having a hole the size of a plate in his torso. Finally, he gazed upward and saw the man who brought him there. In a black suit and a metal helmet, floating in the air, was All For One.

Their eyes met, but that didn't last long as the Symbol of Evil was sent back by a kick, the foot covered in metal, resembling a rabbit's paw. Mirko was on the scene, and she wasn't happy. She looked down at the new arrival, first she looked relieved, then angry. Izuku looked behind him to see the rest of the League there. He leapt backwards, towards Rumi. The both landed next to each other.

Rumi: "You good Izu?"

Izuku: "Mm."

Rumi: "Good, cause we aren't getting out of here without a fight. You can take Bargain Bin Vader, I'll handle these guys."

Izuku nodded and they split off from each other. All For One slowly floated back up.

AFO: "So they sent a child to fight me. How insulting. Let's see just how strong you are."

Izuku spat a Blood Bullet at the man, but they got shot back by an air wave. Another was fired from the man's hand, this one stronger, strong enough to punch a hole right through Izuku's chest, which healed in just a second. Izuku charged at All For One, and managed to get close, but he used Rivet Stab to pin Izuku in the air.

AFO: "I'm curious, how would this work on your, what do they call it? Oh yeah, Blood Demon Art. Forced Quirk Activation!"

Instantly Izuku felt his body start burning as the blood inside his body ignited, since All For One did it, it obeyed his command.

As he burned, he could feel himself losing consciousness. As Izuku was blacking out, he saw Rumi take down Muscular and move on. Just before everything went black, he saw a fast moving, red, blue, and yellow, object, collide with All For One.