Dorms

The alarm went off, Izuku reached over and turned it off. Rumi slowly stirred, letting him know she was awake as well. He looked up from her chest to see her smiling down at him. She yawned and started talking.

Rumi: "Last few hours here Izu. All our boxes were taken yesterday so how about we just stay right here for a bit, huh?"

Izuku nodded and laid his head down, still looking at her.

Rumi: "Are they really that comfy?"

Izuku: "Ah."

She laughed a little and they just stayed in bed.

Late, that's what they were. They fell back to sleep and were now an hour late. They sprinted through the UA gates and down a new path which led to the dorms. After a few minutes they found the one with a giant 1-A on the front.

Rumi: "Finally. Let's go."

She and Izuku walked up the steps and opened the doors to find an unamused Aizawa.

Aizawa: "You're la-"

Rumi: "We know, we know."

Aizawa sighed and led them inside.

Aizawa: "Your room is on the fourth floor, all your boxes should be in there, go unpack."

They nodded and went up to their room to find a lot of boxes.

Rumi: "Huh. Packed more than I thought. Doesn't matter, let's do this!"

Izuku: "Ah!"

A few hours later Izuku and Rumi appeared in the common space after everyone else. They sat on one of the couches exhausted and everyone looked at them.

Rumi: "Fine! Ask away! Just make it quick!"

The room exploded with questions until Iida and Yaoyorozu calmed the rest down. They started with a question from Shoji.

Shoji: "What happened? All I saw was Midoriya beat up three heros."

Rumi: "They tried to kill him, that's what. And they hurt me to provoke him, which worked. They just didn't expect Izu to be able to kick their asses into next month, literally, I think Mt. Lady's still in the hospital from that kick."

Izuku looked down in shame but was brought back up when Rumi placed her hand on his shoulder.

Rumi: "Who's next?"

Jirou raised her hand.

Jirou: "Why are you two here? Don't get me wrong, Midoriya's my friend, but I didn't think he'd be allowed back after that."

Rumi: "It's because Nezu's not a dumbass and saw what was actually happening. He saw me calm him down so had me move in too."

Tsu raised her hand.

Rumi: "Last one, what is it?"

Tsu: "Well. -kero- I just wanted to know why you two haven't gotten on TV or the news to talk yet?"

Rumi: "That's because it's really not worth the time and whatever I say could be twisted into something completely fucking false."

The girl nodded. After that everyone started talking like normal again. A few hours later and everyone was ready to head to their rooms, but Bakugo and Tsu had Izuku stay behind, which made Rumi stay too.

Izuku: "Mm?"

They both got red in their faces and started fidgeting. Tsu started talking but kept stopping, for once not able to speak her mind.

Rumi: "Just spit it out."

Bakugo then started with the same, making Izuku and Rumi deadpan. Eventually they both seemed to get frustrated and just yelled it.

B&T: "We're dating dammit!/-kero-"

Izuku's eyes went wide as a smile crept onto his face, which confused his two friends.

Rumi: "Fucking finally. He's been waiting for this."

Izuku started hopping in excitement as they walked away smiling and holding hands. Rumi chuckled at his antics.

Rumi: "Now let's go. You've got school in a couple days and I've got patrol tomorrow. As much as I'd like to stay up with you Izu, our sleep schedules need to stay semi-normal."

Izuku looked at her and nodded, grabbing her hand and leading her up to their room. They laid down after getting ready and fell asleep, ready for whatever the next round of challenges threw at them.