Work Study

Izuku and Ashido were standing in Nighteye's office, waiting with Togata, Agatsuma, and Bubble Girl for their fist patrol to start. Nighteye then entered the room and walked over to his desk, papers in hand.

Nighteye: "Now to begin. Since we have two new work study students, we'll be doing patrols today. Me and Bubble Girl will be following a lead on an investigation we've been conducting, so the veteran work study students will be showing the rookies the ropes."

Agatsuma: "Oh! Pleeeaaase have Izuku come with me!"

Izuku started shaking his head.

Nighteye: "And why should I?"

Agatsuma: "We're close and work well together!"

Nighteye: "You are from two separate schools and you're clearly trying to get with him. So no, he will be going with Togata. Ashido, you will join Agatsuma here. Now, please introduce yourselves with your hero names so you know them."

Izuku pulled out his phone and typed his name out.

Izuku: -The Demon of Light: Deku-

Togata: "Wow! I like it! I'm Lemillion, the hero who will save a million lives!"

Ashido then turned to Agatsuma.

Ashido: "I'm Pinky."

Agatsuma: "That's it?"

Ashido: "Ms. Midnight wouldn't allow Alien Queen."

Agatsuma: "That sounds so much cooler! Either way, I'm taking on my grandpa's hero name of Thunder Hashira."

Nighteye: "Now that that's out of the way, let's go."

He stood up and passed everyone a picture of a man in a bird mask.

Nighteye: "And if you see this man, do not engage, do not make yourselves known, and call for me and Bubble Girl."

They nodded and left the building, starting their patrol.

---

Somewhere deep underground, a man in a hood ran over to a door and pushed it open.

???: "Boss!"

Inside the room he opened was an office. Behind the desk sat a man in a bird mask, going over a large amount of paperwork.

 Behind the desk sat a man in a bird mask, going over a large amount of paperwork

Overhaul: "Yes?"

???: "It's Eri! She's gone!"

An angered look then appeared on his face.

Overhaul: *Yelling* "What!?"

He stood up and ran out the door, slamming it behind her.

Overhaul: 'I won't let her get away. She may be a demon, but her Art is too important to let slip from our hands.'