Slayers

It had been a few days since the Endeavor Agency work study students had been invited to dinner at the Todoroki estate. Izuku slowly opened his eyes and sat up in the bed. He looked at his side to find Rumi had already gotten up, she was back in action as a hero after all. He got out of bed and quickly got dressed in his UA uniform. He opened the bedroom door, to find Uzui on the other side.

Uzui: "MIDORIYA!"

He grabbed Izuku by the arm, picked him up, and began to carry the boy under his arm.

Izuku: "Rah!"

Uzui: "Nezu wants to see us!"

Izuku hit Uzui in the back as the man carried him out of the dorm, to very little effect. As they passed by the common space, Uzui walked past Hisashi who was holding Yoriichi.

Hisashi: "Have fun Izuku!"

Izuke sent him a small glare as Uzui pulled open the front door and walked out of the building. After a few minutes of running, the two arrived at Nezu's office. Uzui proceeded to open the doors and walk in, putting Izuku down in front of Nezu's desk. The rodent looked up from his computer as he heard the two enter the room.

Nezu: "Ah, Mr. Uzui and Midoriya, right on time."

Izuku looked at him with a curious look.

Izuku: "Ah?"

Nezu: "I apologize Midoriya, I don't quite understand you. I'll try and learn but I have many responsibilities."

Izuku then pulled out his phone, typed a sentence, and showed it to Nezu.

Izuku: -What do you want from us?-

Nezu: "Straight to the point? Understandable, you too have responsibilities back at the dorms and as a student. I'll get right to it then. You remember the Demon types with the numbered eyes?"

Izuku nodded and stepped forward, now very intrigued. Nezu then gestured towards Uzui.

Nezu: "The Slayer Corps, the team of lethal heroes Uzui here is a part of, have been investigating demon type related crimes, including old cases, for a few months now. They believe they've found a lead on whatever organization they're a part of."

Izuku's eyes went wide and he slammed his hands on the desk.

Izuku: "Rah!"

Uzui: "Whoa! What's he all riled up about?"

Nezu: "May I?"

Izuku nodded.

Nezu: "When Midoriya first encountered these demon types, the one called Gyutaro mentioned the twins, though they hadn't been born yet. So as you could imagine, he has all the reason to be aware of any updates."

Uzui nodded.

Uzui: "I see. Well have no fear Midoriya! Me and the other flashy Slayers will take care of these guys no problem!"

Izuku looked at him and smiled.

Nezu: "I understand your abilities and how capable the Slayer Corps is, but be careful. It took Midoriya and a member of our Big Three, Tamaki Amajiki to stop just one of them, and both of them are easily able to take on top pros."

Uzui: "Understood, sir. I'll pass your warning on."

Nezu: "That's good. Now, Midoriya, I have one more thing to tell you."

Izuku looked back at Nezu.

Izuku: "Ah?"

Nezu: "Endeavor Agency has volunteered to aid the Slayer Corps in further investigations. Since the Corps is undoubtedly getting closer to the truth, this organization will most likely pick up the pace of their plans, which means becoming more proactive in fending off heroes. Endeavor will ask if you want to help and I know you want to, but please think it over."

Izuku nodded.

Nezu: "Good. Now, you should be getting to class. Uzui, resume your duties."

Both Izuku and Uzui nodded and left the office.

---

Rumi was standing on top of a small two story building in the middle of the city, a couple hours away from UA and was tapping her foot on the ground in boredom.

Rumi: "Ugh, come on! Where's the action!? Musutafu is more dangerous than this and UA sits right next to it!"

She kicked a stone and sat down.

Rumi: "Not even a purse snatcher. It's not like the cold ever stopped crime before!"

As she sat there, waiting to hear even a hint of trouble, an empty tin can hit her square in the forehead, though it just bounced off. She looked below her to find an older man, probably in his forties, glaring at her.

Man: *Yelling* "Some hero you are! Siding with those demon fucks like UA!"

An annoyed grin made it's way onto her face.

Rumi: *Yelling* "Do you wanna come up here say that to my face you punk!?"

Man: *Yelling* "Punk!? I older than you!"

Rumi: *Yelling* "Says the man too scared to fight a bunny girl!"

The man grunted and walked off, leaving Rumi to smirk and relax in victory over the common civilian.

Rumi: "Well that just made my day worth it. Wonder what Izuku's up to."

---

The next day...

Rumi: "You're gonna what now?"

She was standing in Endeavor's office with Izuku and Uzui.

Izuku: "Mmm. Rah!"

Rumi groaned.

Rumi: "I heard you the first time! I just want to make sure you know what you're doing."

Endeavor: "I talked it over with him earlier before you arrived. I went over all the risks I could think of and he still said he wants to do it, he wants to help the Slayer Corps."

Rumi looked back at Izuku, a bit of worry on her face. She then sighed.

Rumi: "Alright."

She put her hands on his cheeks.

Rumi: "When you find thise assholes, you kick their asses and come back safe, you hear me!"

Izuku smiled and nodded.

Rumi: "Good."

They shared a kiss. Rumi then turned to Uzui.

Rumi: "Could you do me a favor?"

Uzui: "Sure!"

Rumi: "Keem that Agatsuma brat under control."

Uzui laughed.

Uzui: "I'll try, but that girl gives me a run for my money in terms of flashiness!"

Rumi: "What is with you?"

She shook her head, turned around, and walked over to the door.

Rumi: "Wanna get back Izuku?"

Izuku: "Ah!"

He caught up to her and they left, leaving Endeavor and Uzui.

Uzui: "She might kill me."

Endeavor: "I know."