Meeting

A week after Ashido's encounter with Eri and Overhaul, Izuku was coming down from his and Rumi's room when he felt his phone vibrate. He pulled it out to find a message from Nighteye.

Nighteye: -Midoriya, you are needed today. Also, as much as I find your relationship unprofessional, Mirko is also required as there are people we are meeting with who are afraid of you. Ashido and Togata are coming in as well.-

Izuku hummed in thought of what could be happening as he walked over to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Rumi then came downstairs and walked over to the table. Izuku noticed how the bump had grown, it had grown large enough that only large, baggy clothing could hide it, and considering there were twins, they were lucky it wasn't any bigger yet. When she walked over he showed her the text.

Izuku: "Ah."

Rumi took a moment to read it.

Rumi: "If course this has to happen now. At least it wasn't later when we can't hide this. Make breakfast, then we'll head out."

Izuku: "Rah."

He proceeded to make pancakes for him and Rumi, as well as some tea as she had taken to it after Recovery Girl banned coffee. After eating they were on their way, once they were at the gates they noticed Ashido, Kirishima, Tsu, and Uraraka ahead of them.

Izuku: *Loudly* "Rah!"

They turned around to see him and Rumi coming up behind them. The two soon caught up.

Kirishima: "Hey, there you are! We were just talking, turns out we all got called in today."

Tsu: "Yeah. -kero- Very bizarre. We were even given the same address."

Uraraka: "C'mon guys, we don't wanna be late!"

They all nodded in agreement and left UA for the day.

---

The group walked into the Nighteye agency, as that was where the meeting would take place. They noticed the Big Three walk into a conference room, Hado noticed them and waved at them to come in. Once they did they noticed the room was full of heros. Izuku and Rumi automatically recognized Ryukyu, who gave them a small nod of acknowledgement. Rumi noticed another hero who, despite annoying her, was friendly whenever they crossed paths, that hero was Fatgum. They then took their seats and Nighteye began the meeting.

Nighteye: "Welcome fellow heros. As you know, you are here because of a mass team up request my agency submitted through the hero network."

Izuku noticed Uraraka and Tsu ask Ryukyu what the hero network was.

Nighteye: "What you don't know is why."

He clicked a remote and a projector turned on, showing a slide of Overhaul.

Nighteye: "This is a man by the name of Kai Chisaki, though he appears to prefer his alias, Overhaul. We believe him and his organization, the Shie Hassaikai, have been dealing with illegal quirk based drugs. Drugs that can deactivate quirks, maybe even erase them."

The room then filled with murmurs, though it quickly quieted back down. Then a hero spoke up.

???: "Where is the evidence?"

Nighteye: "Right now we have no solid proof, Rock Lock."

Rock Lock: "So we're running off assumptions here!?"

Nighteye shook his head.

Nighteye: "Not exactly. Both Red Riot and Suneater have come into contact with the drug in question."

Hado: "Oh no! Amajiki, are you okay!?"

He nodded and made a cow hoof.

Amajiki: "It came back a few hours later."

Nighteye: "Tha is why you are here Eraserhead, do you know anything?"

Izuku only then noticed Aizawa, who then shook his head.

Aizawa: "No, I don't know anything. From the reports, Suneater's quirk genes were damaged directly, all mine does is stop them from activating, nothing more."

Rock Lock: "Where is this going?"

Nighteye: "I'm getting to it. Red Riot was able to use his quirk to deflect one of the bullets, allowing the police to analyze the contents. What they found, were human blood and skin cells."

The room once again was filled with murmurs about what was happening, but Izuku knew. He gripped the table hard enough to dent it, though he was calmed by Rumi before anyone in the room noticed.

Nighteye: "There is one more detail, Chisaki has a young daughter name Eri."

The slide behind him changed to a picture taken from a camera near where Ashido and Agatsuma met Eri.

Nighteye: "Pinky and Thunder Hashira came into contact with her. They described her as small, frail, and dirty. Along with covered in bloody bandages, though the next detail about her makes this confusing, she's a demon type."

The room exploded with outrage at the situation. Most at the realization of Overhaul using her for the bullets, some at the realization they'd have to save a demon.

Kirishima: "I don't get it, what's going on?"

Rock Lock: "And why are there kids here? We can't afford to just stop and keep explaining stuff to them. News flash kid, the guy's using his daughter to make the bullets!"

Nighteye: "They are licensed work study students and they are to be treated as official sidekicks."

Then another spoke up.

???: "Why's the demon here!? He shouldn't be allowed!"

A few yelled out in agreement.

Nighteye: "You are welcome to leave if you wish but he is not leaving this meeting."

The hero stood up and turned to leave, but before he did he turned around and activated his quirk which allowed him to greatly enhance his own strength. He leapt towards Izuku to hit him, but before he could the side of his head was met with a powerful kick.

Rumi: "You dare do that again, and I won't pull my kick next time."

Another which sided with him tried to charge Izuku, but this time Ryukyu stopped them.

Ryukyu: "This is not the smartest choice."

One last hero tried to attack, only to be met with one of Nighteye's weighted stamps, which knock him out.

Nighteye: "May we please continue this meeting?"

---

After the meeting, Izuku was sitting outside. Rumi then walked up behind him.

Rumi: "It'll be okay. You'll beat him, I know you will."

She sat down and took his hand, placing ot on her stomach.

Rumi: "You'll beat him and ne the best father to these two that you can."

Izuku smiled and nodded. He was ready, now came the wait.