The Raid Pt. 3

Izuku rushed towards the others and the loud crashing sound he heard. He passed by multiple unconscious yakuza members while on his way, includingthe headless body of Daki. After a couple minutes of running, he came across on final hole which he promptly rumped through. What he saw shocked him.

Nighteye was missing an arm with a spike through his stomach, Agatsuma was trapped under rubble, and Togata was collapsed a mere 2 feet from the exit. What shocked him the most was the gigantic hole in the ceiling leading to the surface where Ashido was fighting a gigantic monster. He ran over to Nighteye, though just before he crouched next to the man, something caught his eye.

Izuku: "Ah?"

Nighteye: "P-Pinky is f-fighting him. -cough- The girl's quirk is allowing her to go 100% by rewinding her, but even from here I can tell she's s-struggling to -cough- keep up with the girl's quirk. Eraserhead is already up there, you need to help end the fight."

Izuku focused and brought the sword back out.

Izuku: "Rah."

Nighteye: "At this poi- -cough- point, killing him m-might be for the best. D-do what you must Deku."

Izuku nodded, crouched down, and jumped with all his might to the surface. Now he could see it clearly, the Rewind was beginning to overtake the damage One For All was doing to Ashido, so he had to make this quick. He scratched his hand, smeared blood on the bottom of his feet, crouched down, wound his katana back, and waited. Using his enhanced sight he was easily keeping track of the fight. Once he noticed them going in the right direction, he pounced. He jumped has high as he could and ignited the blood to take him higher and make him faster. In the blink of an eye he was already at their height.

Ashido: "M-Midoriya!?"

Izuku: "Rah!"

He swung the blade, once again igniting it. It made contact with Overhaul's altered neck. Before it could cut all the way through, Izuku was pulled away by a large hand.

Overhaul: *Yelling* "I will not be defeated by the likes of you! And I will not be killed by a DEMON!"

Izuku couldn't break free of the hand's grip. Ashido noticed this and used air pressure to launch herself over to him. She punched the hand, which made it explode. They then began to fall. Ashido was about to launch herself back up when Izuku stopped her. They landed, but so did Overhaul.

Ashido: "What now?"

Izuku wrote on the asphalt they landed on.

Izuku: -You rest. I take from here.-

Ashido: "No I wo-"

She then buckled over in pain as the Rewind over took her.

Eri: "I-I can't s-stop it!"

Izuku smiled at her and nodded, comforting her as her quirk suddenly shut off and both girls fell unconscious. The two were taken by what looked to be Tsu's tongue, which now allowed Izuku to only worry about the fight at hand.

Overhaul: "You cannot defeat me on your own."

Izuku smirked.

???: *Yelling* "He's not! God Like Speed!"

Just then a flash of yellow lightening appeared from the massive hole in the ground. After a second, a bruised and battered Agatsuma landed next to Izuku.

Overhaul: "I thought I killed you!"

She shook her head.

Agatsuma: "It's gonna take more than some rubble to keep me down. Right Izuku?"

Izuku: "Mmmmm."

Agatsuma: "Right right, the fight. I have a plan."

Izuku: "Mm?"

Agatsuma: "If you can find a opening, I can use God Like Speed again to finish him. But we can only do it once before all me strength is sapped."

Izuku nodded, put away his katana, and charged forward. He ripped into his arms and covered his hands in blood. He then jumped and shot a Blood Bullet at the monster's main body. It was simply swiped away, but he ignited it anyway, the flames seemed to bother him. He landed on one of it's arms and began running while tearing through Overhaul's flesh with his nails. While he was doing so he was leaving small amounts of blood which then entered Overhaul's own blood stream.

Overhaul: *Yelling* "Get off!"

He then swiped at Izuku, who merely jumped onto the arm and began the process once more. It was then Overhaul did what Izuku was waiting for, he disassembled and reassembled himself to heal, inadvertently mixing Izuku's cells with his own. Izuku fell to the ground.

Izuku: "Rah!"

He then ignited the cells which made several parts of the giant body catch on fire. Overhaul, now screaming in pain, had no way to defend himself.

Agatsuma: *Yelling* "God Like Speed!"

In a fraction of a second, Agatsuma blitzed through the monstrous man, her blade going through the man's neck so fast he didn't even feel it. When she landed, she sheathed her blade, and Overhaul's head fell from his body. Izuku walked over to her.

Izuku: "Ah."

Agatsuma: "Yeah?"

He held his hand up in the air. She jumped up and gave him a high five. Their joyful mood didn't last long however as news crews quickly appeared on the scene. Izuku also remembered a news copter he had seen while in the air. One woman ran out with a camera man right behind her.

Reporter: "You! Demon!"

Izuku already disliked this woman.

Reporter: "You claim to be a hero and yet you helped kill this man!"

Izuku was in for a chewing out from the media.