Attacked

Heat, fire, screams, that's all that Izuku could feel, see, and hear. What happened? This was supposed to be a safe place, somewhere villains couldn't find. Why did they attack the moment everyone was split up? Where's Kota, his hideout? Those were his thoughts as Izuku was standing in the clearing. Tiger and Mandalay were holding their own for now, but Pixie-Bob was put cold and Ragdoll was in the forest somewhere. He ran over to Mandalay and started writing in the dirt.

Izuku: -Know where Kota might be. Going to make sure he's okay.-

She quickly kicked out his message and sent him her own telepathically.

Mandalay: "Okay, Make sure you both come back safe."

He nodded and ran off towards the cliff Kota called his 'Secret Hideout'. He had discovered the area a few days before whe he noticed Kota walk off without food, though he hot the silent treatment when he put the food down so he walked away. Thank God he remembered where it was.

When it was insight he saw Kota, infront of a large cloaked man with a mask. He noticed the man take the mask off and heard Kota yell in fear.

Kota: *Yelling* "Y-you're the demon who killed my parents!"

That's why he didn't like Izuku, he knew he was a demon, like the one who took his parents. Izuku sped up, not about to let this guy kill a whole family. He noticed the man hold out his arm, muscle fibers emerging from his skin. Just as the man was about to slam his fist into Kota, Izuku pushed the boy out of the way, taking the blow and getting slammed hard into the ground, he even felt his spine break and a rib puncture his heart.

Muscular: "Oh would you look at that? A hero brat saved your ass, not that it'll do any good. He won't be able to get up and stop me anymore."

He walked over to Kota, and raised his bloody fist into the air, but he heard something just before swinging down.

Izuku: "Rah!"

He turned around to see Izuku standing there, the only evidence he was hurt being the blood on his shirt. Suddenly he felt an intense, burning, pain on his right hand. He looked down to see his hand, engulfed in pink flames.

Muscular: "Ow! Damn it. Regeneration, pink blood flames, green hair, yeah, you're the kid the boss wants me to bring in. See all that fire, that's your old man's doing, and another partner of ours, but most of it is your father's fire."

Izuku: "Hm."

Muscular: "Oh right, you don't talk. To bad that I can't kill you. But I'm sure you'll give me a good fight."

He lunged towards Izuku who raised his arms, but that did nothing as Muscular tore them off and threw Izuku over to Kota. What did surprise Muscular was how fast Izuku regenerated.

Muscular: "H-how!? I've killed and eaten dozens and I can't regenerate anywhere near that fast!"

Izuku started writing in the stone next to Kota.

Izuku: -Run, find Mr. Aizawa, get him over here, I'll hold him off.-

Kota: "Why should I trust a demon?"

Izuku ignored the venom in the child's voice and wrote a response.

Izuku: -You don't have to, but I trust you to have enough common sense to leave while two demons are fighting.-

Kota looked at Izuku, nodded, and started running. Muscular wasn't about to let him leave so easily though, he lunged as fast as he could towards the boy, but as he was about to hit Kota, Izuku appeared and caught the punch, though clearly struggling to keep the fist from moving. Muscular looked into Izuku's pink eyes, only to see the determination of a hero.

Izuku: "Grrr."

Kota looked in amazement as Izuku saved him again, then continued running.

Muscular: "So be it, I'll just have to settle for beating you into paste and letting you regenerate for the boss."

He punched Izuku with his other hand, sending him flying into a nearby rock, breaking it. Izuku stood up and ripped his arm open, preparing his favorite move dubbed, 'Flaming Rubble'. He ignited the blood on the broken rocks and started kicking them at Muscular, who shrugged them off, but Izuku saw his flames were making him regenerate slower. Izuku dug his nails into his chest, covering his hands in blood, ignited them, and charged at Muscular.

Izuku: "Rah!"

Muscular was barely flinching at Izuku's rapid assault, not even his anti-regenerative flames seemed to faze him. He seemed to have finally had enough when he grabbed Izuku's head, and snapped his neck, temporarily knocking him out.

When Izuku came to he was being dragged by Muscular through a warp gate, he could see Bakugo, Tsu, and Ashido trying to get to him, but he was dragged the rest of the way through and the gate closed. Muscular bent down and picked him back up.

Muscular: "Nuh uh, still nap time little man."

He broke Izuku's neck again, and it all went black.