Joint Training Exercise Pt. 2

Aizawa: "-come draw lots."

Each class approached the boxes, one labeled A and the other labeled B for convenience. Each student pulled out a ball with a number on it. They then had to find three of their classmates with the same letter ball. Izuku found that Ashido, Mineta, and Uraraka were his teammates for the exercise. They would fight based on the team numbers.

Aizawa: "Now for you, Shinso."

He put four more balls in each box and beckoned his personal student over. The purple haired boy reached into the boxes and pulled out a ball from each. He then showed them to Aizawa.

Aizawa: "Shinso will be joining B Team Five and A Team One."

Vlad: "One teams please make your way to your starting points! The rest of you feel free to watch or socialize."

Aizawa: "Though I do suggest you watch."

Izuku watched as both teams left. As they left his vision he turned around to find Hisashi and the twins and walked over. He sat next to his father and held out his hands.

Izuku: "Mm."

Hisashi: "Here you go."

He handed Yoriichi over to Izuku who gladly took his son. The two heard what sounded like a pair of hooves walking over to them. They looked up to see a girl Izuku heard being called Tsunotori walk over to them.

Tsunotori: "What is name?"

Izuku looked at her confused as Kaibara walked over.

Kaibara: "Forgive her broken Japanese, she's our American foreign exchange student."

Hisashi: "Ah. Alright." "Is this better Tsunotori?"

The girl looked at him surprised, as did Izuku and Kaibara.

Tsunotori: "You know English?"

Hisashi nodded.

Hisashi: "What was your question?"

Tsunotori: "I wanted to know their names."

Hisashi turned to Izuku.

Hisashi: "She wants to know their names."

He pointed to Yoriichi.

Hisashi: "That one's Yoriichi and the one in my arms is Michikatsu."

A few others then walked over and started talking to Izuku and Hisashi as well as each other.

---

The Four Teams returned from their battles.

Aizawa: "Alright, last battle of the day. Get ready teams."

Vlad: "Let's show those 1-A chumps how it's do-"

A pink mist made it's way into Vlad's nose and he promptly passed out. Midnight walked over and picked up the microphone he was holding.

Midnight: "Much better. Now as he was supposed to say, good luck to both teams!"

Izuku and the test of his team made their way to the starting point.

Uraraka: "I wonder how we're going to win."

Mineta: "I know what you mean. That Shinso guy is spooky."

Ashido: "But Monoma's the real pain!"

Izuku: "Ah."

Izuku walked over to Mineta.

Mineta: "What is it Midoriya?"

Instead of speaking, he mimed Mineta plucking a ball from his head, which he then did.

Mineta: "What now?"

Izuku dug into his arm and drenched it in blood.

Mineta: "So a sticky fireball?"

Izuku nodded.

Mineta: "Cool."

The buzzer then went off, signaling the start of the match.

Izuku: "Rah!"

He rose his fist in a pose.

Ashido: "Yeah! Let's win this!"

She rose her dist two and the other two joined in too. The team then ran deeper into the training ground. After a couple minutes of running, they came across the other team's plan. Suddenly small barrels and pieces of pipes appeared from seemingly nowhere. One flew straight towards them and then grew in size.

Izuku: "Rah!"

He jumped over it, only for it suddenly change directions and head straight for him. The fight had just begun.