First Day Back

Izuku was standing at the station with Ashido and Gran Torino. He had his suitcase in one hand and his hero costume case in the other. Nana's costume had been safely taken back to the apartment by Rumi. Now he and Ashido were waiting for the train to get to UA.

Torino: "Good luck, both of you. Ashido, Toshinori made the right call picking you, keep improving. Midoriya, keep Nana's costume safe like you promised, and please do wear the cape, after taking down a dangerous person like Stain, you definitely deserve it. I think she'd be proud of you kid."

The train pulled up to them and stopped.

Torino: "If you need anything else, don't be afraid to call. Take care."

I&A: "Ah!/You got it!"

They quickly boarded the train and sat down. Izuku pulled out his phone and texted Rumi.

Izuku: -Hey, Rumi?-

Rumi: -Yeah Izu?-

Izuku: -Could you bring grandma's cape to UA, Torino said I deserve to wear it after beating Stain and saving people.-

Rumi: -I'll see you there. Love u ♥-

Izuku: -Love you too Rumi ♥-

He put his phone away as he felt Ashido's gaze on him.

Izuku: "Hm?"

Ashido: "If you don't mind me asking, how did you and Mirko meet?"

Izuku pulled his phone back out.

Izuku: -I was homeless for a while and I was walking through town. I head a small commotion about a top pro and saw her when I went. We locked eyes and I ran, because I didn't want to be arrested. But she followed me. I told her about my situation as a homeless demon type, and she took me in.-

As Ashido finished reading she hugged the boy. When she let go they kept talking for a little bit. After an hour the train stopped and they got off. They walked towards UA and met Rumi at the gate.

Rumi: "Hey Izu. Here's her cape, you're costume will look amazing with it I'm sure. And I wanted to thank you again for helping me with my 'problem' the other day."

Ashido looked on as Izuku's face tinted red.

Izuku: "Hmmm."

Rumi chuckled.

Rumi: "I know I know. Now get in there, I bet Eraserhead's gonna make you fight or something. Go kick ass."

They shared a quick kiss, Izuku gave her his suitcase to take home, both students went inside. As they walked into the classroom they noticed that the class was giving them weird looks.

Izuku: "Ah?"

Suddenly Tsu and Bakugo lept up and ran over to him.

Bakugo: "You crazy nerd! Why'd you fight the Hero Killer alone!?"

Tsu: "Yeah. -kero- You had us all worried!"

Ashido: "He's fine, look at him. He's never been better, besides he already got a talking to from Mirko, and a little more."

Izuku immediately smacked her on the head to shut her up, but it was too late, a certain purple ball haired student had heard and ran at him.

Mineta: "How was it! How did it feel!? Did she crush your head betw-"

Izuku, thoroughly disgusted, kicked Mineta across the room. Bakugo patted his shoulder.

Bakugo: "Good job."

Then an annoyed voice was heard coming from the door.

Aizawa: "As bored as I am I don't wish to listen to your guys' sex lives. Shut up and sit down."