Introduction

I can feel the heat of the night all over my body and it was past mid night. I slept naked as usual and it's still feeling great as ever I hope everyone tried it. I open my eyes to a dark room and when I did that a form was walking in the room. I immediately thought it was Chris but I still couldn't make out the form of the person. Ironically I would have this very same vision again that started the hold affair the first time. The form was a 5ft, 11" with corn rows and with a goatee and stash it was certainly a thugged out type of nigga and was walking with a bop straight street. The form stayed looking at me from the door and as he walked in the light from the window made an object shine. The form of the person is now at the foot of my bed. He then touches my toes and run his hands up my leg touching me gently then he kisses my foot.

He then is at the side of my bed and it's clear that this form has a piece of metal that shines and flashes when the moon light hit through the window. My eyes are fully open and then I layed still as the form crawls on top of me and it was clear that it was a man with a mask on. I never thought I would see this s***t happen to me and it was scaring the s***t out of me. The masked man then puts the knife at my neck and he didn't move it at all, he just stared at me with a psycho look with his eyes through the mask. He opened my legs and started to take of his pants and he told me if I move or scream he will kill me. I was scared as f***k but I did what he said. He then got a condom out his pants and took off his mask. When I saw his face I was shocked because it was Tony and I thought to myself this bey going to try rape again then kill me and here all alone. Where the f***k is Chris and why did he leave me here alone? He said nigga you think I was going to let you and Chris get away with what you did to me, I going to f***k this p***y like I should have done the first time and then slit your throat and through you to the sharks to get rid of any evidence. I pleaded to him no bey don't do this bruh. He told me shut the f***k up and he came back on top of me. He spit at my hole and but the knife back at my throat and place his 8" black d***k head at my hole. He said nigga this is going to hurt a little then rammed his d***k inside me dry with a little spit. It hurt so much and I can feel the warm blood running out of me, I just cried my eyes out and stayed there left feeling hopless as Tony rapes my hole. After about two minutes he raised the knife and went to stab me to kill me while he nut then a voice shouted Mjay! Mjay! Mjay! And it was Chris that was shouting out my name I thought to myself save me nigga.

Chris: Mjay get up bey lets go thy just called our flight as he laughed bey how they hell you get sleep?

Me: Nigga I don't know myself bey

Chris: Bruh you was saying no bey no bey in your sleep bey, people was staring and I was recording I got to show Terry this s***t lmao

Me: Yea bey I was, I had a nightmare that I was about to get kill from tony bey and he raped me again!

Chris: Nigga don't worry about that clown it's been taken care of (Chris then unfold the news paper he had and show me a photo and a short notice under the photo)

Me: (it was a photo of Tony with missing on the top if his picture and if you any one has seen him or has information they should contact the police or crime stoppers) Bey I don't know what to say yo I guess I really don't have to worry about him coming and dealing with us (as I said those words I know nigga deserved it but I didn't want be the cause of him getting killed and it made me feel horrible)

In case you're wondering where we was going, we was going off to my sister for 2 weeks. The last time I was suppose to go and Chris was tagging along but we decided to wait until his arm felt a little better but it's still in the cast and still hurts him. It's a month after my graduation and its now mid July the summer and it's was really hot so I don't really wear no clothes like lol. It's been a month after we got back together and things between me and Chris went really great I was actually staying with him at his crib taking care of him making sure he ate on time bathing him and getting him his medication on time. No we didn't had sex and It's kind of weird we didn't had sex but I guess with the arm it wasn't on his mind, but we haven't even got a chance to talk about what went on in the pass either and I got a lot of questions before I even think about freeing up ass raw style. My brother actually in the process of looking for somewhere of his own and I was proud of him but sad to say him and Shawn are in there "you make me sick" relationship process. I always talking to the two of them about cursing out each other but I told them they are with each other to much. They need to just breathe and give each other time to miss the other one. Besides I don't get in like that because they make noise but then still go behind lock doors and have sex so they going to work that s***t out they love each other. As for Dion he went off to school and calls me like every weekend and we are still really good friends but I haven't told him me and Chris are back together. I know he is going to be mad at me but hey it's that crazy thing call love but on other hand we are going to have a trip over here. Chris got family here as well can't wait to meet them even though we still keep it G and on the down low but Freeport like they say is Gay Capital of the Bahamas so I am prepare for whatever is to come our way while we are here.