Chapter 20: Dion's Return

I looked down at Jordan's then I went up to some dark jeans then my eyes stopped at a big ass bulge and I went up to a white tee where you can see hard abs and chest ready to burst out then I looked at his face. Dion was sexier than ever and I can say nigga was growing up he had facial hairs to prove it. Funny it's only been about a couple of months and it felt like he been away from me forever. When he came in through the door he immediately close it behind him and he picked up off the ground. He had me up in the air hugging me tight indicating that he really misses me as well. When he put me down he keep on smiling showing off his pearly whites I mean the brother has gotten even sexier and it to me it smelt like a lot of trouble is headed my way. Now that he is here I think now is the perfect time to tell him that me and Chris have gotten back together I hope he don't be mad and leave. He was standing up still smiling and looking at me then he took off his Jordon's and lay down in the bed like this his f***king room.

Me: Nigga you think you is a boss a, just come in here and laying up in my bed king

Dion: Nigga you know I'm king of this room and you the princess lmao

Me: Nigga f***k you I aint none I'm a G, yea I'll settle for that nigga but what you saying though you gone and yea you check up but you didn't even tell me you gone

Dion: Mjay and I called and tell you I was leaving, I guess you had too much on your plate man you seemed stress out back then. I meant to come see you the day I left but when I got here your car wasn't here and you weren't home so I went to the airport nigga. What's good with you do what you been up too and how you been bey

Me: I been good man I can't complain I just come back from my sister in Freeport over there was hype bey but I kind of got tired of the place so I came home man. So college boy how is the life so far I kind of can't wait for when school start for me in august nigga. I bet you been checking plenty niggas and chicks huh.

Dion: Lmao you think so man, you think I bad like you a? lol

Me: Hell naw nigga you aint just call me bad bruh lmao

Dion: I only joking bey lol you got that good! Good! And I kind of miss that and you a lot

Me: Oh Lord! Lol but I missed you too, you still charming and still persistent as mother f***ker.

Dion: You know it nigga lol but the college life even though it aint start yet it seem like it going to be good man, I got a chance to start training early to I kind of learnt the school a bit but I still getting lost. Nigga the people I stay with are so cool bey they got a daughter bruh all I could say is I she bad bey lmao, not bad as in she sleep around but bad as in she a freak.

Me: Lmao nigga don't tell me you hit the people daughter nigga you old s***t, man you leave and gone s***t on me man D

Dion: naw mjay you know am I good boy man, if I really want something I obsessed until I get it and if I still want it and it keeps drawing me back you got me hook forever but on the real yea I hit it. Not really hit it but it was alright she can suck d***k though but the sad part is that this girl had a boyfriend you know and she jump on me like nothing bey. Girls like her you hit it once and never f***k with it again.