Chapter 58: I Miss Her

He was in my room and I was in my right mind but I still was a little bit drunk. Chris was just looking at me eat the food telling me he wanted to talk. I didn't really want to hear it besides I just was sobering up until I was good enough to drive. I was sitting at the edge of the bed just putting my face down in the food so I want have to look at him to hear him speak. I was kind of doing this because I was scared of what he was going to say and my first thoughts was that he wants to break up with me. If he did it would hurt because it would be the second time he broke my heart and I was nothing but a good boyfriend. He then came on the side of me sat down just looking at me saying if I am ready to talk.

Me: Chris bey I really don't want hear what you have to say and like I said you don't have to worry about it because I going to give you all the space you need (when I said that he cut me off with a big ass kiss on my lips and I aint going to lie it shut me the hell up)

Chris: I know you ready to talk now right, you just does run your mouth so much and not listen to your man

Me: Oh you're my man now huh?

Chris: I never stopped being your man mjay I just been taking my mother's death hard for the past couple of days I just can't believe it. I still can't believe It and I just been trying to deal with it and I must admit I was selfish for leaving you in the dark. I just want you to understand that I love you and won't stop loving you but it was just that a lot of s***t was getting to me. My folks came here and was asking a bunch of questions about why I aint got no girlfriend or looking to get married, why I aint got no kids yet and it was really bugging me all the questions. I aint saying that it had anything to do with you but it just made me look at myself funny.

Me: So why your brother been giving me attitude because I saw him by bamboo shack and he play just like he didn't really hear me hailing him. Then when I went up to him he was answering me short with attitude and s***t.

Chris: He was here when they was asking me and when I went in the room he was like I need to stop wasting my time on you and get with a chick and move on in life. He told me that you were nothing but a distraction and he was like if it wasn't for you I could have been here to help mom and we won't be planning anything today.

Me: Do you agree with him Chris and don't lie be real about it because if one day I hear this s***t again it will be a problem. Lay your cards out on the table right now and be real with me if you love me.

Chris: I don't agree with him bey because I took you on the cruise you never forced me nor made me go it was my decision. If I blame you I would be an a***e to do that to you and it won't be fair to you because you did nothing.

Me: Next question I mean I aint mean to come at you like this or ask a lot of question but I just need to know where I stand in your life or do I have a spot there. Do you feel as though dealing with me is like a waste of time when you could have a family or children?

Chris: Mjay on the real I want children but not right now and if I don't have any it would be good to with me too. If I was to marry a woman it won't be for Me It would be to please people and family. I will never do something that would make me unhappy and being with you makes me happy. You know you my heart bey and thats why I told you we need a little space, that's why I have been distant for a few days. With everyone else I can keep my composure but with you I can't. When we together I love that we can be all lovy, dovy and s***t but right now if you be round me many would figure out we together. Hence your mom asking you to sleep here because when I walked out of my room she stop me and ask if I was ok and I know she didn't mean about my mom. I thinking she wants me and you to work s***ts out because I know she say you walking out of my room upset.