Chapter 48: Truth Or Dare

We were aboard the cruise and I was excited and I really hope this trip will be a good one. I had decided to room with Chris just to save money. We got 3 rooms on the same floor and they all were side by side but we really didn't go anywhere as yet. I really wanted to go get lost but the ship was leaving in a minute so we will go up on the deck to watch our island get further and further away from us. Chris was just looking at me and he was just smiling like he was in love blushing and I was wondering what was on his mind. He was sitting up in the bed and so I made my way over to him only the two of us was in our room.

Me: Why you over here blushing and smiling at me nigga

Chris: I just happy that your happy man, I love taking you places and doing things no one ever done for you before.

Me: I appreciate it to baby on the real thank you, besides the drama that me and you have from time to time I can't never tell no one that you aint treat me like a prince. My birthday with you still is the best birthday I ever had, that sex party was crazy as hell too.

Chris: You like that huh

Me: Yea it was good

Chris: Cool. Let's go up to the deck we pulling out now then we going to go get something to eat. They have an all you can eat buffet that has food all day and anything you want eat they got that s***t.

Me: Nigga you know I like my belly let's go do this, I can't wait to see this s***t.

Excited like a little kid I went to Shawn and terry room then all of us went up to the deck to chill by the pool I guess and look out as we pull out from the docks here in Nassau. Everyone was up there and Chris was saying this person kept texting and texting and I was like really angry because the person doesn't know when to stop. Terry and Chris were sitting in the pool chair while I, Shawn, Dion and KC was standing at the railing looking at the sea.

Shawn: This is going to be sweet bey

Me: You know I have a bone to pick with you , why you so like talk bey gone telling terry about the wibe I told you in the car

Shawn: Mjay relax it aint that serious, just chill

Me: No bey you suppose to be my best friend I don't care if my brother f***king you so good that you tell all secrets don't tell mine bey because I always keeping yours

Shawn: Ok cool I mean it's my bad and I apologize alright but bey something else going on what happen bey cause you acting like you got your period.

Dion: Yea mjay you good?

Me: I cool man I just little annoyed this number keep texting Chris phone saying all type s***t for a minute now. He got a secret admirer or some s***t but I don't know who it is.

KC: Dam yo that's crazy, Chris should change his number bey niggas them in Nassau crazy. That person must really bey into Chris to be texting him like that.