Chapter 9:Dominate Attitude

Chris still was f***king digging me out and it felt so good he didn't want stop when he looked at me the look he gave was f***k who ever at the door this some good p***y.

Chris: (he whispered in my ears this feel so good baby)

Me: Chris stop someone is at the door bey

Chris: F***k them baby we making love

Me: Stop Chris (whispered in his ear but he still didn't was stop so I start to get up and push him off but he pinned me down with force and say no and I was f***king enjoying this real talk. I love this dominate thug attitude he giving me right now and his d***k never felt as sweet as this. So I shouted at the person at the door to see who it was while Chris was still f***king me) Who at the door? It's me Terry nigga what yawl nigga doing in here.

Chris: Nothing bro what's good

Terry: I only come to say Brittany say she staying by David today and tomorrow but will be back tomorrow night. Say she want clean and wash by that bey.

Chris: Great ok yea bro (he just started f***king me harder and smiling) Baby I know she wasn't home all that time why you think I came in here at you. Now we aint get no distractions I swear you ass gets sweeter every time we f***k.(Chris pulls out and went and to turn off the lights then I started to play like I running and he flip me over on my stomach and hold my hands down and then he pushed his thick ass d***k back in me and shouted out aw! Chris aww s***t stop! I started to wiggle out his arms and start to crawl to the edge of the bed then he stopped me and started f***king me at the edge of the bed. I felt too weak and this d***k was right as f***k, my ass was in the bed and I was hanging out and Chris started to bounce with that d***k in me. He never did that before I fall to get that out of me because I couldn't take that move lmao. I got up and started to make a run for the bathroom just playing with him because I know he loves it but he jump up and catch me and say come here stop running from daddy d***k. He picked me up and he cleared the night stand and the rest me on it and hold my legs open and entered me. I don't know what got into Chris today but he was f***king the s***t out of me he wasn't holding back he was giving it to me good and hard. Chris: take this d***k baby! Take this s***t! Me: Uh mm f***k me huh F***k me Chris! F***k me! Then he picked me up again and sat on the night stand so now I was riding him and I was working my ass going in circle on that d***k and bouncing hard on it giving him a taste of his own medicine. Then while I was riding he start f***king me and I started moaning even louder. Then Terry was at the door saying yawl nigga keep it down man and I just laughed and said f***k you nigga. Chris started to go really hard and I no lie it felt good getting dig out like this just feeling his balls***t my cheeks but I had to stop.

Me: Uh f***k stops Chris! Aww

Chris: No take this d***k baby

Me: Slow down then it starting to hurt (he didn't want hurt me so he slowed down only to come up in me and I was mad cause I had to go bath again because I was all come up.

We went in the tub again and he bath me then I bath him but he looked like he wanted to f***k again and I didn't want too I was sore and no nigga wearing my ass out lmao. I bathed him then we went in the bed and cuddled up and while I help him pull off that soggy cast so he can go get it recast it in the morning. I thought to myself that me and Chris been f***king a lot lmao time for me to go on a d***k fast but it look like now he taking it he aint asking no more. When morning came and I woke up around 11 thinking Chris was still cuddle up with me but when I woke up he wasn't, I guess he went out at 8 to catch the clinic to do his arm. I got up and went str8 in terry and Shawn room to see what's good and they was all hugged up with the door open. So I change my voice and tried to act a little girl to sound like britt so I shouted " Terry I didn't know you get down like that" and when I said that he jumped up. He was shocked and when he saw it was me he got mad and said don't do s***ts like that nigga lol