Chapter 64: Day At The Beach

Chris was kissing all over me while we were lying in my bed and I was shocked at him for this because he knew Dion was on the floor sleep. He was drunk as s***t and still managed to get his d***k hard was amazing and very tempting but I couldn't bring myself to do it. If it was just me and him in the room then yea but I won't do it while Dion is in here on the floor. How me and Chris f***k should always be a mystery to him and private to us unless we have one of them sex parties again. I didn't say one word to him while he was kissing me on my neck and suck and raising my shirt and suck my nipples it was a huge turn on. When he came back up to kiss me and I looked at him and said no bey we can't do this now then I point at Dion sleep on the floor.

Chris: Baby I swear I will be quite and wont wake him he whispered to me

Me: You won't be quite and my parents are home Chris stop

Chris: He looked at me and said please baby let's go in the bathroom

Me: Baby no (when I said that he said ok and he looked kind of mad he got up out of the bed and went str8 in the bathroom. I thought to myself he probably going to jerk off and release his self. About 15 minutes later he came out the bathroom and he got in the bed and covers up and went to sleep so I went sleep to

The next morning I woke up Chris and Dion was gone and I was like these niggas rude they aint even tell me they gone dread. Today was hot as s***t I texted terry and said we got to beach today brother. He told me to text Chris to bring some rum so we can have one little beach party. I went in the kitchen and asked my mom to make some tuna sandwiches then on my way to the beach I would buy some chips. It was then after 12 and terry told me he was already out there and he invited some friends. I was like this dude always trying to be mister popular then I got the sandwiches and went to the store. Chris told me to buy some ice and come out to the beach he waiting on me. When I got out there I parked and it was more than a few people my brother invited with his long nuts. There were at least four chicks along with two other dudes. Shawn, Dion, Chris, Terry, Troy and LD was there just drinking while some chicks was in the water.

Chris: it took you long enough bey, what's good

Me: good man what's good with you

Chris: I had a dry night but I am good now, we getting ready to play some football in the sand you want play

Terry: Yea mjay lets do this

Me: Alright lets dot this then

LD: Oh s***t you playing with big man now, you sure you aint want quit now it might get ruff you know

Me: Nigga lets just play you talking to dam much

I took a shot of some whisky that Chris brought and I was ready to play some ball. Me and Shawn was the rookies to these dudes because they are all athletic. Chris as well him and my brother were star athletes in school with track, basketball and softball but I don't know why they never wanted to peruse any. Shirts against skins was the teams we played and it was me Chris, Dee Terry's friend and Dion and vs. LD, Troy, Terry and Shawn. We added a girl to each team but they had to keep on their top. Terry them was skins and we was shirts, I must admit Troy and LD have a body out of this word I didn't know dude looked that good. The game started, Chris and Dion were playing good together they touched down a lot. We were in the lead and I was running and Dion got charged by terry but before he fell he pass the ball to me and I started to run. I aint going to lie I got some speed to me and I took off with the ball In my hand . Troy was running after me and he was trying to catch me but when he did he spare me from the back really hard like he wanted to break my back.