Chapter 75: The Cheater Becomes The Cheatey

I had already let Chris know and I was on the way to my house I was just cruising. When I reach there I saw my daddy truck and my mother's car was in the drive way I guess they are both off today. The house was closed up though so I guess they are sleeping but I had my key so I didn't make a sound I just open the door. I had bought my mom some stuff two when I went away and got my daddy a shirt so that is what I bring and just to let them know I'm back. I opened the door and walked in but didn't really look around but I heard something that sounds like moans but I didn't really pay it a mind. I went to the front room and all I could have seen was my daddy fat ass in my face I wanted to vomit. He was really giving it to my mommy and all I can hear was oh Mark, aw Mark I was disgusted to my stomach I really didn't need to see how I was mad. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back and my mom loved every moment of it.

Dad: Aw baby

Mom: Mark! Aw

Me: awkward! So this is what yawl be doing when I'm not home. I really didn't need to see this today yuck. Daddy and you got your fat ass showing right to the door and window, yuck! Yuck! Yuck! (My mommy was so shame but she was smiling and looking at daddy while my daddy was still in sex mode he didn't care

Dad: Son this life and this my wife so beat it

Me: Huh! I going down the street, when I come back please be decent, my God I feel like my eyes are about to melt out of my head right now. Yuck! I am going to need therapy after seeing that and they were just laughing at me. That aint funny I shouted as I went out the front door and to get the bag out of my car.

I got the bag out of my car and I made my way down the street to Dion crib when I reach his porch his aunt saw me and she came to open the door.

Dion's Aunt: Well look who is at my door I aint see you in a long while you don't live round here no more a

Me: Yes mam I do I just be by my brother and them a lot. Is Dion home?

Dion's Aunt: Yes he is up there in his room with one of his friends go on up to him

Me: Thanks

I went up to Dion room and I knock on his door when he came to the door he was like shocked like he wasn't expecting me to be here. He came out of the room with boxers on but you can tell he probably was f***king in the room because his d***k was hard as rock in the boxers.

Me: Man either you f***king or you just happy to see me

Dion: Well I guess I'm f***king but what do you care any way

Me: I don't really but I do care about you so be safe bey, no hug or nothing you aint happy to see me I aint see you in a minute (then I hand him the box with the Jordan slippers)

Dion: I mean yea I happy to see you but you forgot about me that's why I never been around you all only Terry and Shawn. You all up underneath Chris man and when I'm around you don't even talk to me no more aint that a b***h. I guess you finally made your choice on who you want to be with. Did you really feel anything for me or was I just d***k on the side because Chris dumped you the first time.