Chapter 89: Grand Parents Meets Grand Son

I woke up feeling so dam scared because today is finally the day that I tell my parents. It has been a week now and everything has been going well. My little boy is still Mr. charming but I'm even more sad because Dion soon has to leave to go to school. I got up out the bed to go drain my morning wood then I went in the kitchen. Chris and KJ was still sleep in the bed but I started to clean up this place because I know how my mom gets. I mean I have a bomb to drop on her so the house can't be dirty as well that would just add to the stress. My brother and Shawn went back to his place last night, I will tell you they had sex for the first time in a while last night in his room. This front room was starting to look like a kid live her because of his toys on the floor a lot of planes he likes. I was finishing up the kitchen then KJ came out of the room saying he wanted to help.

KJ: Daddy I want help you (he started to pick up his toys and but it in one bag I got him. One thing about him he can make the dirt but I teaching him to be a clean dude just like me.

Me: Yea you can help me ,when you finish go but it in daddy room ok, you going to meet Granma and Grandpa today you excited?

KJ: Yea I excited I hope they like me

Me: They will love you it's me they might not like but daddy needs you to be extra cute today alright so I won't get in trouble ok

KJ: He smile and say ok daddy (I just smile at him because it still amazes me how smart he is, he understand so well and he so tiny and young. I guess it's true when they say children born smarter these days.

Chris: what yawl doing?

Me: I trying to clean up this place before this afternoon when I have to go to the airport for mommy and daddy. I feel so domed! Domed! I feel so scared!

Chris: Yea but whatever the outcome is don't worry about nothing alright I hear for you, just pack some stuff and you and little man come by me right little man. On the other hand they going be mad at you and still love they grandson because he did nothing wrong and he hell a cute.

KJ: (He started to play with Chris and punch him in his stomach and Chris just laugh because he then teaching him how to fight) I beat you up bey then he laugh

Me: See what you then teaching him how to fight and shit

Chris: we just playing alright, you know I don't want my life for him I want him be better than I was frightening and mad all the time.

Me: Yea I know, I going to go str8 up my parents room, change the sheets and shit then I need to carry him to a barber get one little line up

Chris: Check you out man I need to go to the barber to

Me: Baby you going to cut your hair? Then I smile because he would look so sexy without locks

Chris: One day but it aint today, why you don't like the way your man look I feel bad now that you don't like my locks when you can't stop grabbing them when I (then he catch himself because the little one was there) you know what I mean

KJ: Uncle Chris lets go cook I hungry

Me: yea Uncle Chris I hungry too

Chris: I hungry to for you know what then he smile

Me: Look where your mind is then I smile and said maybe tonight if I get kick out but I will come by tonight anyway to tell you what they said alright.

Chris went to the stove to do what my little dude said to make some food while I clean up the rest of the house. Looking at how they interact with each other it's like KJ already knew that Chris was my lover. It's like he could since the love and not to mention he didn't ask me yet why Chris sleeps with us. He knows Terry is his uncle but by the way he is with Chris it's like he knows that Chris is Daddy number two. Chris just holds him and kisses him like KJ is his son and I really love that about him. He made space for my son and he loves him just as much as he loves me. He is in the kitchen cooking with one and hand then has KJ in the next and he most defiantly spoils him. When he say he want candy ,or ice cream or toys they go out and get it how you think this front room so full with toys now. He was cooking up some grits with egg and cheese on it then some bacon on the side. KJ has all my traits because he loves to eat and have a thing for cooking as well. We ate the food and we went out and just chilled until it was time for me to go to the airport but I thought maybe I should let Chris go, me and KJ will stay home. It was after 6 and my mom text me to tell me they were down but they had to clear customs so I told Chris go get them and then I will stay home.