Chapter 80: Want The Cake

It didn't strike my fancy until I was in the bathroom with Chris about what him and brother does do underneath it all. Now from I was growing up I always use to hear my mom asking my brother where he get every new thing in his room from and he would always say Ms Christen bought it for him. When I was a little kid I would always wonder why he would have the latest kicks and new clothes when I know our parents didn't buy it so I always use to think he hustled. Then with Chris he always use to be fresh and shit nice car but I know he had a shop and my brother did a little things on the side to. It never really sparks my mind because I know they were cool man as long as they don't get hurt but I do wonder how far into it there are. I just let the water beat on me in the shower while a lot of thoughts ran through my head and I was thinking a lot. When I got out of the shower I went in the room to put on some clothes and Chris was lying in my bed.

Chris: You ok baby, you looked worried about something

Me: Naw not me I just was thinking about some stuff throughout my life man. Just observing some stuff from I was a kid.

Chris: Like what?

Me: Can I get a kiss shitty ass then I burst out laughing

Chris: Man I swear my boyfriend love to joke on me I mean where is the love baby then he laughed

Me: I dropped my towel on and jumped on him then I took his left hand and put it on my left chest directly over my heart and I say the love right here baby. It aint going no where alright so chill I just love to get you and crack on my boyfriend because I love him. (then I kissed him on his lips the I jumped up off him because he does always want more sex.

Chris: I know baby, I know you love me but I do be getting on you do I mean It aint nothing. Me and your brother going to go handle this thing ok I will be back home tonight alright. I am going to miss you can I get a kiss goodbye

Me: I going to miss you too and naw you can get a see you later kiss I am not good with goodbyes. (why when he just said that I feel like something going to happen to him like it was a sign or something telling me to stay with him. He left the room and I was thinking maybe I should make him stay home so I ran out to catch them but when I open the front they pulled off. Then I thought I was over reacting about the situation so I went to put back on some clothes and all of us went out to go chill. Me, Shawn and Dion went out by the docks because this was the place to be I guess. I didn't like to go on the docks because it wasn't friendly. Its dirty, smell like dead food but the good thing about it the beer cheap, conch salad does be good depending what stall you buy it from. It was a chill stop even though it didn't look that way and we stayed and played dominos outside on the bench by one of the stalls. After that we went Montague Beach to chill by the beach with a few.

Dion: So brothers what's good with you niggas yawl ready for school to open

Me: No lmao because I aint know what I getting myself into with the major I sign up for I know I going to be getting no sleep. I really hate school but we just need it to better ourselves as young men.

Shawn: Yea man I kind of excited I aint like mjay but Terry paying my school fee and he believe in me so I can't let him down. I got to do what I have to do man I have to put one hundred percent in every subject I do. My mom doesn't have that kind of money to put me through school so I'm glad that he giving me a chance because he believe and love me. I just now see how lucky I am in this shit you know I never did see it but I see it now.

Dion: That's love right there nigga, I respect Terry for that shit bey cause that come from the heart. Mjay Chris handling yours to a?

Me: Naw nigga my father paying for my school fee, how would that look to my parents my mom probably then thinking me and Chris in love or have something going on.