Chapter 28: Its Time

I reach down to grab my phone and when I looked up I was heading str8 for a next car and they was blowing their horns. My heart was in shock and I couldn't move at all but something in me just turn the car off of the road and I turn on the side where the beach and coconut trees are. I turn so quick that there was a lot of dirt that dust into the air. I put the car in park and turn it off while I hold my chest because my heart stopped. I thought to myself I almost died just now because of playing, being stupid and immature. The person that I almost went head on into the stop and reversed back to ask if I was ok but I didn't answer , my eyes where clued to the stirring wheel like I was in a locked trance. I heard Chris shouted he good I going to handle it then he came to my passenger window and kneel down and stare at me while he pulled his locks in one.

Chris: Bey what you dealing with mjay you almost got hurt bey doing s***t. You had me scared as f***k bey, you good?

Me: Bey what you care you probably wished I did die just now, I make your life miserable remember. I can't believe you tell me that and did everything in my power to make you happy and I been taking care of you for two months that hurt bey. ( I got up out the car and pushed Chris out of my way then I went to walk by the beach and Chris went and turn off his car and he followed me) Chris bey on the real don't follow me just go home bey and live your life because you turned me into a b***h. You turned me into a house wife and emotional b***h bey.

Chris: That's because you love me mjay and I love you too. I thought you would have learnt me by now bey, you know I say a lot of s***t I don't mean when I get angry. Being with you besides the drama we have on occasions are the happiest days of my life nigga. You don't think before you act you just play the petty party and bounce so you won't have to hear anything else stop running from me. If you don't want leave me mjay stand up to me and don't leave and tell you make me feel how you feel. I know you love me bey but I do know you like Dion and I can't blame you for being into him at all cause he was there being the man I should have been when we was having problems. On the real you kiss dude in my house that was f***ked up what if I had f***ked or was making out with someone in your parents house and me and you together.

Me: Chris I see your point and I am sorry but on the real I choose you , me and Dion are just friends but I want too be with you baby. Chris rethink your decision please don't leave me I love you nigga(I wanted to just grab on him and kiss him so bad to let him feel how I felt but we was in public even though there wasn't anyone out there we still had to be very careful

Chris: Mjay I forgive you know it will take more than that for me to leave you but you do need to control your ass before I do mjay I aint playing around. I got to be real with you I don't like Dion I just really wanted to f***k him up because he always getting in my way.

Me: Chris are you jealous of Dion? (I looked at him and started to laugh because for a minute there that's what it sounded like, he fight Dion because Dion was giving him competition

Chris: Naw nigga I aint jealous of him but I do respect him do. Nigga was giving me a run for my money when we was fighting but I still kill him do but he got a lot of heart but don't tell him I said that.

Me: Wow a compliment for Dion I can't believe you said that.

Chris: Whatever dude, lol I just was being real man. So what you want do you going home or you coming back by me