Chapter 18: Relapse

After a little while chilling in the room with Chris and his brother Troy I was just thinking to myself as always I thought that me and Chris really are getting a little too carried away with this s***t I mean it's obvious I guess that me and him are in love. I start to see why niggas them don't really want fall in love cause when you that deep it starts to create a glow over you that many can see. I really love Chris but I don't want to be outed and I thought to myself maybe I should go home but then if I go home I won't be able to sleep like out like that. After thinking about it I got dressed and I love black to I had wear it and Chris wore black as well. We all were ready to eat and I had in my mind buffet at the hotel on cable beach strip. It was buffet style at the Crystal Palace hotel where they give you a variety of foods and desserts but you have to pay almost 40 dollars but the food is worth it. From where we live you can say it's like a twenty minute drive to the hotels on the cable beach strip. Throughout the ride I was glimpsing at Troy in the mirror and he looked as if he was still trying to take things in and cope with what he saw. I still was thinking about it and I felt embarrassed about it a bit but in a way it worried me that he knew about my sexuality now. When we got to the hotel it was not that much people but it was kind of a little crowded. We paid and were seated at our table then we went to attack the food. On the real I didn't care who was there I didn't care if the Queen was there I was going to attack this food, a nigga hungry and can you blame me lol. At the buffet display there was a lot of rice, you can get salads, fruits, fry chicken, barbeque chicken, potato salad, macaroni and Cole slaw. It was all Bahamian and the desserts were to die for and we weren't paying any attention to any one in there, I was going to fill my plate. I was more focus on the chocolate and cheese cake so I got what I was going to kill and I went to sit down to eat.

Chris: You is one greedy ass nigga lol

Me: Bey I pay almost forty dollars I am going to murder this food and this only round one. I eating while yawl to playing cute with these plate of food yawl get, dig in niggas.

Troy: Mjay you could eat yo

Me: Nigga don't watch nothing (I wasn't even on their run I was sitting at that table just mining my own business while Chris and Troy was talking then I looked in the distance to a table that was in the back of Chris. It was a male and female that was sitting down eating and the male looked familiar but I didn't know the female. So I wasn't paying really a mind because the food in front of me was more appealing but then I looked again and the man was Chris father. I thought to myself who lord I just aint going to say a word and play like I didn't see them in the back there. I just kept on eating then I saw Troy look in that direction then I guess he saw it was his dad and he went over there. He just got up and said he will be right back but I know where he was going but Chris didn't and he just kept eating so I thought I would just make him laugh to keep him in a good mood. So I looked at him but I didn't make it seem gay to everyone in here and I whispered big d***k how is the food lmao.

Chris: LMAO mjay what the f***k you just say

Me: I said big d***k how is the food? (I smiled at him)

Chris: Lmao the food good, lmao you horny a

Me: Nigga horny lol hell no I just trying to make you smile ,besides then I whispered you aint going to be getting none right up in now bruh after that s***t today

Chris: Nigga we going to see about that, that to sweet for me not to get up in their bruh but I aint want deal with this now when we go home we going to talk it in, I mean out lol

Me: Yea we going to talk it out lmao not talk it in nigga. Me and Chris was just laughing and talking then I saw Troy and his daddy got up and I was like oh s***t please tell me they going to the bathroom. I looked at them and no bathroom was in their sight but they was coming right for our table and I know Chris don't want to see his father at all and troy know this s***t already so I'm getting mad now. I just sat there and was ready for this s***t because on the real his father know that Chris don't want see him right now give the nigga time to heal but he keep pushing it. He is a Christian but I know God told him to stay away and give it time. Chris was just there eating and his father and Troy was walking up on him.

Craig: How are you son? (He said with a smile on his face then Chris turn around and didn't say a word he just kept eating) Son we got to stop this

Chris: Craig what you want bey

Craig: Son we in a public place so don't get disrespectful, I'm your father so call me dad or paps

Chris: Nigga on the real I would advise you to go back with that chick you with before it get ugly

Craig: Son if it would make you feel better so we can get over this and move on beat away cause I don't know how much sorry I have to tell you am sorry Chris. Do you want me to get on my knees to beg for forgiveness?

Chris: Bey I don't want nothing from you bey just leave me alone, you want everything to be cool but it won't. Bruh just f***k off, I warning you bey I am really trying to change yo

Me: Chris just relax yo ( I tried to say something to knock him back to reality because I know how he gets but everyone in the restaurant was stirring and on the real I wasn't hungry at all anymore I wanted to leave now so I kind of gave Chris a signal while I took down my chocolate cake cause I wasn't leaving with killing that.

Chris: Lets go bey, I aint on this nigga run on the real

Craig: Chris stop running away from me I'm your father, let's just move on from the past son

Chris: Bey I don't want talk to you, leave me alone Troy I going to catch you later bruh and keep your father away from me before he gets hurt.

We got up and we was getting out of that place and I can't really blame Chris for feeling the way that he did and he really is just trying to walk away and control his anger these day. After all if you had a father who wasn't there in your life at all nor with love or finance but the time he was there he use to beat your ass everyday and wake you up early in the morning to cut your ass. If it was me I was going to beat his ass on the real and release some tension then I probably might have felt good about the situation. Then on the other hand Chris should maybe try and patch it up and give him a chance because he seem like he has change and don't want to miss the rest of Chris's life even though he came late but I guess I got to talk about the situation. Before we left I kind of pleaded with the some of the people that work there to let me carry some chocolate cake it was so good I can do some freaky s***t with that cake on Chris tonight lmao. As I got my cake and Chris was looking at me waiting and all he can say is your greedy ass. I had to tell him stop hating, it was only us to that left Troy stay with his father but then I guess he going to come by later for his car. The hold ride home Chris was quite and I know he had things on his mind so I didn't bother him. In about twenty minutes we were home and I put my cake in the fridge and went to change in some basketball shorts then the door bell ring. I came out he room while Chris was opening the door and it was his father then I thought this nigga had to come out his car when he brought Troy for his car huh. Here we go again!

Craig: Chris stop running away from me we need to settle this every time I try to get close to you , you run away like a little boy. We both men aren't we so let's just put the past behind us and move on and try and patch things up. (Chris didn't make a sound and I saw his fist was balling and he was getting really angry again then the next thing I know chris strike a blow. His father was out cold on the ground and I just stood behind Chris in shock and then I thought what the f***k.