Chapter 91: Shut Up Bitch

We were in the tube for like two hours just talking and adding more water to keep it hot. You can say we were in a hot tub no sex just us enjoying each other company. He was kind being sad about something but he never sad what he just was trying to be the masculine thug that he is. He just layed on my chest looking up at the roof then I saw a tear run down the sides of his face.

Me: Chris you ok bey?

Chris: Yea man I'm just here thinking

Me: Your mom huh?

Chris: Yea I really miss her

Me: After I carry my mom to see this gal mom me, you and KJ could go carry some flowers for the grave if you want to.

Chris: That's sweet of you baby but I aint ready to see that grave again (He was laying on me and I can tell he was serious about it. He still feeling it from his mom and who can blame him but all I can do is just love him and support him) let's get out this tube though my dick starting to wrinkle then he smiled and I laughed.

We took turns drying each other off then I aint going to lie I dressed him putting on his boxers and tee for bed. Then I got dress with some clothes out of my draw and even KJ got a clothes draw over here at Chris crib now and I just laugh when I saw his little clothes folded in his own draw. Then I saw a little box in his draw then I grabbed it and open it. It was a little gold chain with the letters KJ on it and I was like Chris to sweet.

Me: Who this for man

Chris: He laugh and said I sure you see the name on the charm, it aint for you because you then get your own give that to little man when you get home. I just hope he doesn't lose it or nothing but he old enough to take care a chain man.

Me: I laugh and said the spoiling begins but it's cool though thanks for getting it for him because I was thinking about getting him one. I think I might still try work and go to school because I want pay for him to go school. He has one more year of preschool then its grade one but I want do something for him.

Chris: I could help you pay for preschool baby that's only like forty dollars a week don't worry about that I got you man

Me: Well anyway I will be over tomorrow with KJ after I carry my mother to see this girl. She aint going to work tell Monday and she say she want to talk to this girl and her mother before she go back to work.

Chris: ok cool the let me walk you out

Like he said he would he walked me to the front door and gave me a big kiss good night. I think I probably need to have a next kid to make him sweeter because Chris has completely turned around. He doesn't even want play with me to hard he think he hitting me to hard. I won't though because I aint want him lose what I fall in love with is him is true self that thug attitude. When I got home I can see the TV light on in my room through the window and when I went inside I see my parents was all locked up in there room. I went in my room and I see the little man with his legs cross watching TV and I was shocked that he aint scared to be alone in my room. When I completely open the door he dropped the remote and play like he was sleeping but I just burst out laughing because I use to do the same thing. I aint say nothing I just laugh then took off my clothes then I jumped in the bed and started to tickle him.

Me: (I started tickling him) yea you think I aint see you a, who you playing sleep with I see you watching TV

KJ: (He was just laughing out loud) Daddy! Daddy! Daddy stop!

Me: I must stop, what you still doing up little man you suppose to be sleep right now its past your bed time

KJ: he laughed and said I was sleep but I wake up because I thought you was home