Chapter 30: I Just Want Take It Nice & Slow

Me and Chris was in the shower talking about travelling and he asked if I wanted to go on the cruise. I was so excited I really wanted to go because I never been before it would be a great experience for me. I hate that Chris be spending all his shop money on me but he a grown man I do make him save. If I tell this nigga I don't want no money or don't buy nothing he still will give it to me and he get angry if I turn it down. I have like 2000 grand save up aside from the money my parents give me or my brother. I will use that to buy him something nice but I don't know what yet but I will surprise him. He was just lathering my back and whispering rude nasty stuff in my ears I guess now he wants some p***y.

Me: Oh so mister Chris why you all over me doe ( he liked when I gave him a little attitude its turns him on)

Chris: Baby you know why

Me: Do I now lol, please tell me yo cause I don't know you suppose to be bathing me (Then he put his hard d***k at my hold and just was biting my ears and licking it)

Chris: Coco wants some baby he said while he keep kissing me on my neck and sucking putting big heckies on me.

I felt so weak so I know If I do give him I won't be bouncing on it like he wants me to because that nut I busted in him a minute ago was huge and drained me. As a good boyfriend even though I felt weak I let him taste it because I know it's been a minute since he been up in me anyway. I let free and told him he can and it was like just ringing the dinner bell for a shark because Chris was ready to attack. He was just lathering me the same time he his my neck from behind and he took my left leg and place it up on the side of the tub. It kind of exposed my hole a bit and I only felt the head at my hole sliding in inch by inch. Me: Aw my god! I screamed out as I squint my face at Chris breaking through my tightness and it kind of hurt a little b***hris: Baby you so tight aw s***t. Chris was just enjoying how my insides felt as he pushed in and out with a little slow wind. I can tell that he wanted to go ham on me but he didn't it was just so slow and intimate. He was making love to me nice and slow and I used my ass muscles to hug is d***k every time he go in deep. He loved it because he moan aw f***k baby every time he digs in me. It pays not to give it up to your boyfriend everyday you dish the p***y on occasion but don't run out and take too long because nigga going to cheat. If you want keep your nigga then keep the p***y tight and don't give it to them to much because we know we are men and what gets us intrigued and on a chase is knowing we can't have something we really want. His d***k felt so good in me though some tops are charming as f***k and you can't fight that urge and they still get the p***y. Chris just continued to stroke me slow and whine in me then he picked up one leg and I arc my back even more so he can get in deeper. He started to move faster 5minute into it I know he was going to bust I can feel his d***k get bigger inside me .Me: Chris! Aw! Chris: Baby I going to bust! F***k bey! Chris busted in me shouting have my baby nigga and I want a boy to. It was hot but I busted out laughing.

Chris: Aw f***k this some good f***king p***y baby f***k dread

Me: Thank you lmao I know thanks for going easy on me though it felt great going slow but nigga come clean my ass though lol because you do it, suck that nut out of me

Chris: You aint got to tell me twice baby (He layed down in the tub and he hold my ass over his mouth and he just sucked it all out as I lets it back out. Digging his tongue in my ass same time making sure he was cleaning me out as well) my nut sweet bruh or that just your ass