Chapter 79:What You Know

We chilled for most of the night watching movies and we all just went to sleep after that. I was all cuddle up with my nigga and Shawn was up under my brother. I guess my brother do make him feel safe because he don't want let go. He has his arms wrap tight on Terry like he scared to let him go and terry is returning the strong ass hug. He has his chin layed right at Shawn's fore head it was so cute really. I can feel the love in this room but I couldn't get to close on to Chris because of his arm. We just sleep and when I woke up everyone was still sleep so I just went in the kitchen to cook some breakfast. I was going to make some bacon, pan cakes, egg, sausage and some soft yellow grits because Chris loves this type of breakfast. I beat the pan cake batter and I had everything just ready to fry so I started on the pancakes first. I was frying it and it filled the room with that good smell and I heard the room door open up but I didn't pay a mind. Next thing I know I felt locks on my neck and Chris was just kissing me up licking my neck telling me he rather eat me then that breakfast but it smell good as fuck.

Me: Bey you are an old horny bastard man then I laughed then said get your morning wood out my ass man.

Chris: Member when we were in ports by your sister when we fucked in the kitchen while you were cooking. That's was good huh you get any ideas from that day for right now.

Me: Look here one arm then I laugh you can't get any right now so go in sit down or go and drain coco and get from in the back of me trying to get a morning nut.

Chris: You would make me so much happier I swear baby my arm would just hail right up if I could get some of you right now.

Me: I laughed Chris I say no baby then I turns around and kiss him, no baby I trying to put something in your stomach

Chris: I trying to put something in your stomach to but you won't let me then he burst out laughing. Ok just let me stick it in and get two three sticks then I promise I will pull out and go finish it off in the bathroom. Just let me get the head wet baby please don't make me cry right now.

Me: Bey what the hell has gotten into you this morning, leave me alone let me cook baby you so like fuck in every spot of the house you don't care then I laugh.

Chris: You! Baby you aint see how sexy you look cooking for me in this tight ass boxers with you singlet on. That would make any nigga want hit you right now but you as my boyfriend you really does keep me wanted more bey I can't get enough of you. It's like I addicted to you or some shit but please baby (he started kissing on my neck which is my spot then I closed my eye while I still was frying pancakes. He had me moaning from just kissed on my neck I was trembling and I thought dam this dude know how to make me agree to do anything and he keeps me weak.

Me: Ok bey just for a little bit alright (he was so happy that my boxers were on the floor so fast. He dropped my boxers and he spit on my hole and he spit on his dick and he slowly started to slide it in. With one hand he grabbed my waist and started to pound me I guess this was what you call a quickie. He was fucking me so deep and I was still trying to cook the same time while he was whining in me spinning that cock. He was touching every inch of my walls and kind of opening me up it felt so good. He did pass the three stick mark but I let him continue so I he can get his nut but I will be fucking that ass tonight.

Terry: wow you think I got to wake up to you cocking down my baby brother dude, mother fuck jed. Mjay you fucking and cooking I aint want no come in my food bey.

Chris: forget you bey (Chris didn't stop he still was fucking me deep and I was moaning like a bitch saying aw fuck baby)

Terry: then he laughed and said bey mjay you know I aint eating that food right (then he came into the kitchen to crab some of what I already did cook and Chris pulled out while he was coming and he come all over Terry to be funny.