Chapter 81: I Am The Villian

We left Dion's parents crib but something didn't seem right to me so I parked down the road through one corner where my car couldn't be seen. I told these nigga lets go but they wasn't into it at all but when I looked at Shawn he kind of figure out what I want do.

Dion: bey mjay lets go where the fuck you going

Me: Look here put the cake in the back seat and lets fucking go. Its time we switch rolls we don't bother no one and they always fucking with us. Today I going to play blackmail because I think your bother up to no good on the real. He always fucking with you and its time it stop so lets go see what he,s up to.

Dion: That dude probably fucking one hood rat that aint worth my time so let's dip out. I aint got to play hard ball with no one that nigga dead to me.

Shawn: Bey why you carrying on fuck up I with mjay they been fooling with us to long now its time we play villain with these niggas. With any nigga that comes our way let's get dirty with these mother fuckers.

Dion: Let's go beside mjay got the key I still cant go nowhere anyway

Me: Bey yawl niggas aint got no dogs or nothing in yawl back yard a Dion

Dion: Yea bey I think he got a pit pull I don't know if he still have it but we both had pit pulls but mind got hit by a car in the road.

Me: This your neighbourhood bruh so let's go you leading, you jumping fence first so if I hear you screaming I know to call the police and ambulance and wait for them in the car

Dion: Mjay you fuck up a, you would leave me and let me get bite

Shawn: I would do it then he laughed. Bey aint no dog bitten me in the ass

Dion: Bey Terry then has your as all bite up so what you watching

Shawn: Bey fuck you then he laughed

Dion: Mjay you still aint answer me though

Me: Naw nigga you know I just was joking with that shit but you still leading yo then I laugh.

I felt like I was G.I. Joe or some shit we in all this bush playing detectives and just to get to the back of Dion them house to see what's up with Don. You can say we being nosey mother fuckers right now but nigga had it coming (oh shit I fell off the gate what wrong with my clumsy ass right now and these dudes just laughing) I got up and brush off the dust then we went in the back yard and we just was creeping trying to be quite. We went around the back because he was in his room but when Dion carry us to his window he had all his blinds closed but we could hear him whispering but not really understanding what he is saying. We went back round the front of the house and Dion used the key again and stupid Don didn't think to take the key from Dion. We went inside and the shoes were gone from under the sofa but we sneak to his room. He was smart he locked his door so we went back outside to see if we could have gotten a little peak through the curtain and blinds. We were in luck there was a missing blinds on the window we didn't check so we could have seen good. Don had the person in missionary but from what we can see it was a chick because we can see weave. He was fucking a chick I swear thought he was fucking a dude I thought I was right about him. Every dude that has a problem with a gay dude they point, they laugh, and they say bad things but it is them who are the very ones that are deep In the down low life more then all of us.

Me: he fucking a chick man yawl lets bounce from round here (Dion and I started to walk away but Shawn still was looking at Don and the chick has sex)

Shawn: Yo no fucking way dreads! I turn around and looked at him and his eyes were open wide in shock) Bey Mjay Dion come check this shit out .Freaky!