Chapter 17: Nigga You Gay

Chris just layed there in the bed and he didn't give a f***k he was coming and it felt good because he was jerking that d***k and shooting all over his chest and his brother was looking like WTF!

Troy: Bro what the f***k! You gay! (He looked at me then back at Chris he was surprised but look like he was getting angry)

Chris: Bruh I'm me bro, this here is the love of my life, if you don't like it or can't deal with it f***k off Cole, I don't have to answer to no one I am a man that take care of myself and can do what I want little brother.( Chris the got up and grab tee shirt off the ground to wipe the come off his chest and I was scared and in shock so many things ran through my head like what if this dude go talking this s***t my life would be over and Chris is like he don't give a f***k)

Troy: Chris am your brother bey, you could have told me bey instead of acting like you don't give a s***t I mean I know I am new in your life but I trying to get to know you yo bruh.

Me: Chris you aint got to talk to nigga like that do, Bey troy I know how s***t my seem and I might not have anything to say but nigga please don't tell no one bruh. (He walked out of the room and he was upset and ran after him and Chris didn't give a f***k) Bey hold up bey on the real bey please don't tell no one about it bruh

Troy: Mjay I going to be real with you and I aint with that gay s***t on the real but I kind of knew something was up with the two of you bruh I aint stupid. You always with him and you practically live here and as close as yawl was that night in the club a few months ago and yawl wasn't speaking. Plus I saw you watching him and you walked out when the girl was grinding one him I know it had to be more then friendship. I am shocked to actually see its true yo but I don't know how to wrap my head around the fact that I my big brother that I always wanted to meet and get to know is gay.

Me: Naw bruh not strictly gay we both still like woman and dam I didn't know it was that obvious yo (I though as spoke and I was kind of shocked that he picked up that me and Chris wasn't talking that night in the club and how could he see me looking at Chris because I wasn't even on Chris run that night at all but I did glimpse and saw him kissing up on that girl once. This niggas had to be watching me that entire time he reached in the club that night but why yo or is it something else he aint telling me.

Troy: Bey it aint like it obvious because you both masculine and don't give a gay vibe at all but for me just being around the two of you I can really feel that it's more than a friendship and besides aint he your brother Chris's best friend and you be with that nigga more than your brother.

Me: I guess that's right huh lmao, but bruh the heart wants what the heart want bey but are you going to talk this s***t

Troy: Bey you think I am a b***h ass nigga a nor bruh I don't get down like that papa, secret is safe with me besides I want to have not lose a brother bruh. I guess I am kind of cool with the s***t even though I don't play that gay s***t I guess.

Me: I here that bruh but I respect you bruh but you do know I if I here that s***t I aint gay enough to cut your ass right bruh

Troy: Lmao naw nigga you aint got nothing to worry about nigga, and dude get your d***k out of my face I can't talk to you like that its distracting nigga

Me: Dam, lmao oh my bad bey, but on the real come talk to your brother bey don't let this s***t go pass today come talk to him about it bey. I know s***t must be weird walking in on two naked duded and watching your brother d***k shoot cum in the front of you lmao

Troy: Nigga don't remind me about it bey (I was naked and I was walking in the front of Troy into Chris room and walking in the room Chris was smoking a joint. I haven't seen him smoke a joint in a minute don't know what posses him to do it today)

Chris: Nigga you still here, I thought you ran out

Me: See bey check your attitude bey I know how nigga feel, oh s***t I forgot I really know how you feel lmfao , but I'm on the other end this time lmao aint karma a b***h. I going to bath yo yawl talk it out and please lock the front door bruh.

Troy: Bey I know we aint known each other long but you could of told me yo you my brother I want open up to you to about s***ts.

Chris: Honestly bey I don't care about telling anyone I just know I in love nigga and I hope you can handle that I love that nigga and if you really love me as a brother you should be cool with it bey

Troy: Bey on the real I aint into that gay s***t but I respect that both of you and your choices and I going to try be cool with it bey, it takes time. I do understand it's what the heart want bro but I did freak out cause I walked into the room to a big d***k shooting cum and both yawl niggas naked that's weird bro.

Chris: yea you will learn to knock next time bey lmao, that's what your ass get

Troy: You aint ly , curiosity really do kill the cat but on the real I kind of had a feeling little while now but just now it confirmed it. The two of yawl care about each more than normal boys would do it. It's probably just me do because I do be round yawl niggas but in time I will be cool with it and learn to lock the doors nigga what if that was someone else.

Chris: lmao nigga I was so drunk last night and we had a little argument so I forgot to do all that s***t bey. So what bring you down here do, I aint see you in a minute bey

Troy: I was in the neighbourhood and I didn't want bother you I know you were chilling and your arm was f***ked up and your daddy wanted to come see you to

Chris: Tell that nigga if he like he life stay away from me I don't want see him

Troy: Lmao bey that's your father bruh, I mean I know nigga was a ass and he always praying about it every day bey that you would forgive. He always saying how proud of you he is, you on your own making money got your own business.

Chris: He said all of that?

Troy: yea nigga he said that he miss you and he always go to see your mom bruh

Chris: I here that bey but I still don't want nothing to do with him bey it aint so much about the past because In a way it made me a successful man I am today. It made me independent and made me a hustler bruh so I would thank him for that but I want forgive and forget nigga.

Troy: I here that, so how long you know you was into niggas bey

Chris: Lmao little bro lil while now why you want join the train a

Troy: Lmao no nigga I str8 bruh , I love p***y too much to go f***king niggas or taking d***k

Chris: Lmao little bro you going to see p***y out of style bruh

Troy: bey what kind of big brother you is trying to convert your little brother lmao

Chris: Man I just trying to let you know it aint as bad as you may think, I aint trying to turn you out but ass way tighter and feel better then p***y bro, it stays tight and warm bro ass is the s***t bey.

Troy: Lmao nigga all that sound good but I will pass on this s***t but what yawl niggas doing today

Chris: I aint know you know you chilling with us?

Troy: Yea I guess cause I aint got nothing to do (Then he shouted bey mjay get the f***k out that bathroom bey you know how long you been in there lmao. Then I came out the bathroom drying off in a towel and went to my draw for a boxers)

Me: Nigga what you watching how long I bath for

Troy: Man yawl niggas serious you have clothes draw and all so you get your own side of the closet too?

Me: Lmao yea I do?

Troy: Wow yo yawl niggas to cute with this s***t on the real

Me: Lmao that's exactly what my, nothing (I was going to say that's exactly what my brother is say but I didn't wanted make it known that all us into niggas, I don't out anyone I will let them say or tell who they want but me and Chris really got to put a lock on this s***t for sure. No one else is going to know about this s***t on the real) Niggas lets go get some lunch I hungry as a mother f***ker man.

Troy: Yea that sounds like a plan bey he said as he looked at me