Chapter 43: Cougar

Chris mom asks us what was up with the two of us and I almost choke on the food I had in my mouth I had to clear my throat for a minute to catch myself. She looked at me then she looked at Chris and my hand was trembling. So Chris got bold and ask what she talking about and what she meant by that.

Christener: I meant are you to more than friends because I can tell that's it's something more because you both are glowing like you in love or something

Chris: Bey Mommy what you talking about I aint gay

Me: Yea mom it aint like that at all we just really close that's all (when I said that I was scared as f***k and when am scared well Chris can tell because he knows how different my voice does sound with a little ripple in it. (After saying that I had to sudden urges to pee so bad yo, that's what I hate when you're scared the pee just seem to come down on you.) Mom can I use your bathroom please

Christener: Yea it right down the hall second on the right or use the one in Chris room

Me: I was laughing inside thinking why the hell does Chris have a room over here when he got his own place. So I went in this room to check it out because Chris can't be a mama's boy and it was old pictures of him and a naked baby picture and I couldn't stop laughing. Big from birth is all I can say but I went into the room to use the bathroom and I heard the door bell ring. I guess that's Chris new daddy lol I know he is going to be mad. Next thing I know Chris came into his room and closed the door, so shake and come out of the bathroom. Bey what wrong with you why you come in here slamming doors.

Chris: Go see for yourself and go look at that f***king nigga

Me: Ok (so I went back out in the front room to finish eat my food and when I went out there I saw the man that Chris mother is in love with. I just stare at him and was like I wonder why because he is young and probably on par with Chris. He was sexy, light skin, good hair, buff and kind of favoured Shamar Moore and I was thinking in my head mom got some good taste. I know Chris going to shoot someone over this tonight because his mother is official a cougar ,s***t she want young cock that can f***k it all night and don't go down in five minutes. Dam yo this dude so sexy I won't taste that lmao just joking. The was all hugged up and s***t and mom didn't really care that Chris was having a little fit in the room because Chris is a grown as man I guess hell get over it.

Christener: Baby this Chris friend mjay, mjay this my finance Giovanni

Gio: Sup young blood

Me: Everything cool bey(Chris then comes out of the room and was storming and tell me lets go bey) Chris chill out bey

Christener: Baby don't go, why are you acting like a spoiled little boy that's wants his way all the time. I just want be happy and to think that you would want me to be

Chris: Look here you mom, I want you to be happy you know but don't you think you should be with someone your own age. This nigga look like he old enough to be your son mom he looks my age. It might be cool for other mothers to do that young boy s***t but it aint cool for mine to be doing and I don't want this nigga in this house I help pay the bills round here and I bought it.