Chapter 68: Take Me Away

Chris more than happy when I said I was going to give him some he throw everything off the table and put me on it. He was pulling my clothes off like we aint f***k in weeks when we just f***ked day before yesterday on the beach. He was kind of ruff with it and I was loving it, it just kind of reminded me of the time we f***ked in my sister place when we was in the Freeport. He literally had me running because I couldn't take it but it did feel good as f***k. I had one a polo shirt with a singlet on under it, when he took my polo shirt off he ripped my singlet off of me.

Me: Chris what are you doing bey then I laughed you do know you got to buy me that back right

Chris: Baby don't worry about that just go with it man (then I went with it then he pulled my pants off while he was still there with all his clothes on. I pushed him off me because I have feeling he going to try teasing me again.

Me: Naw nigga you aint going to pull that game on me again where you was f***king me then stop. Then I pushed him off then jump back down off the table to put my clothes back on. I only feel when he pull my by waist from behind back to him. I feel his d***k hit my back and he was defiantly naked. He started kissing me on my neck and I was like baby stop just because I know he loves it when I turn him down or say stop. Men love what we can't have so that just makes the hormones get to a higher level. He stands while he had my hips on the desk then wrapped my legs around his shoulders. He used some lotion he got and he stuff my ass with his fat d***k. He was just going ham on me and I was like holding his waist to get him to slow down or control his pressure but he knock my hand out the way saying take this d***k baby its yours all yours. Me: Aww Chris! Chris! Uh my god! To deep! Slow down! A little baby! Chris: No! Baby take him all in just relax. He was pounding me then I pushed back off him and roll then fell on the rug. Chris: You trying to kill you self running from this d***k baby come here! He came down on the floor and turn me over for doggy style. When he put that in I could swear thought he was***tting my stomach because he was so deep inside me. It feel weird and good at the same time I was loving it but then we heard a voice shouting out Chris! Chris! You in there and when he peaked out it was his father. He was like oh s***t put your clothes back on baby in case he comes in the back here.

Chris: Dam we could never get it on in peace, everyone always interrupting us me and you need to take a trip where can be alone and get away then

Me: maybe go see what he wants because your ride is parked out front so obviously you here

Chris went out to see him and I was kind of mad because It was just getting good and I was about to make him bust all over his self. He went out to his daddy while I put on my clothes in the backroom then I wash off a bit in the bathroom. Then Chris came back in the room and said bey I so mad I just nut in my pants like It was right in the shift of my d***k and it drain down without bursting.

Chris: Bey I know you wouldn't be cool just picking up and leaving going to a next country with me but you want disappear with me for a few days. I mean if you don't want to its cool or you don't want go with me only its cool cause you know we trying to keep our image. Terry them can go if you want but I just want us to leave Nassau for a bit and get away for few days.

Me: Go where baby?

Chris: I don't know we can go right Miami and I can get some whole sale rum and s***t shipped same time because I was about to order anyway but if I go I could put it on the boat myself and save some money. Please we can go tonight or in the morning you can let your mom know you going with me to do some business if you want.