Chapter 12: Baby Don't Go

We walked into the house and Chris ran into my room to go to the bathroom to vomit and am like here we go that's what you get for drinking too much. I went into my room and then terry pulled Shawn in the next room, I'm guessing he is going to tell him what's up. If he does tell him I will be very proud of him for getting it out the way and facing the consequences like a man. But thinking about it I have some stuff I should tell Chris about the last time me and him was together and I know he is going to be very mad about it. I never told him that Dion and I kissed in school a few times, I never told him we almost f***ked when I was at his place and I never told him I got head for my licences from that female officer. I was thinking that hey he don't need to know but because of what happen at the party I wanted to get it off my chest but I will wait until he is sober because telling him this while he drunk he might hit me. I went into the bathroom and like a good bf I got on my knees hold his lock up then I rub his back. When he got done he crawled into my arms and closed his eyes I guess he wasn't feeling too good then I carried him in the bed. I went into the kitchen to get the bucket to put long side of the bed for Chris and heard Terry and Shawn talking.

Terry: So I told you, to let you know and lay it out on the table because it was an accident and I was out of it and drunk.

Shawn: You expect me to believe that s***t bey, how I know you aint f***king take down your own pants you let nigga suck your d***k Terry,

Terry: You don't know but you got to trust me am your man, and I am being a man about the situation baby and telling you Bey I aint had to tell you s***t you know, I could have gone on like nothing happen real talk

Shawn: That's real talk you aint had to tell me but how I know you aint been running game on me all this time bey

Terry: Bey you be with me every day, we have sex 24/7 I don't have time for no one else so what you talking about Shawn but I am sorry baby, you forgive me

Shaw: Lmao yea I guess so bey just be real with me, if you f***k on me let me know nigga and am going to be real too.

Terry: I love you shawn

Shawn: I love you too bey

Terry: Bey guess what?

Shawn: What?

Terry: I HORNY! Lol

Shawn: Me to

As I walked away from the door yea I was nosey but so what but my brother is very charming and get it his way out of anything. I feel sorry for women because we men are very persuasive creatures and we do it to get our way really especially hood and thug niggas. I went back in the room and with Chris and he was laying in the bed wake I guess the vomiting had him feeling better.

Chris: You bring that bucket in case I vomit again a (He smiles)

Me: Ya baby you good

Chris: You know I always good when you taking care of me baby come lay down lets go sleep