Chapter 27: You Remind Me

I was in the room just laying down with Dion in my bed and we was just talking about why the hell he is going and he went quite and didn't have a answer as to why he wants to go.

Dion: Bey on the real I kind of causing more s***t to happen then I intended. When I came back I thought me and you were going to be good man because I thought you were single but now you back with Chris. My brother is going mad and I don't know what his deal so I thinking I better just go back and wait for school there to avoid problems and I don't want you get hurt because of me.

Me: Nigga what if they f***k me up and you aint there to help me so I think you better stay. I sure you aint want get a call saying that I'm dead right

Dion: Naw I don't but on the real my brother stupid but not that stupid bey the most he would do his fight or gang I wouldn't be worried about him at all. I think he might be into niggas his self though because when that day they catch me with my boy KC he looked like he was checking KC out bey

Me: So this KC dude you haven't seen him since that day yawl got caught?

Dion: Naw I haven't and in a way I kind of liked him bruh a lot. No offence mjay but he could have been my nigga right now if s***ts didn't go down the way it did because he saw right through me hence us almost having sex. On the real you remind me of him a lot you two have the same view on life and you both get me. I think that's one of the reasons I love you so much

Me: He sound like a good dude man if he is like me he have to be lol but on the real I know you explain to me how he look but I can't picture it. He on hi5, Face book, Tagged or MySpace?

Dion: Yea I think so I wonder if I could find him on face book because he wasn't on mine back then we haven't really gotten a chance to talk or nothing.

I went and got my lap top out of my bag because in a way I was determined to see how this nigga look. I wasn't jealous or anything but I finally figured out what I should do then get my baby back. I need to get Dion and KC together because it really seem like Dion really like him then it could ease him up off me and more on him. We were searching on face book but we couldn't find this nigga for nothing until I asked Dion about mutual friends that we knew and kc knew then I searched through their friends list to see if I can find him. After about half an hour of me searching through I finally found him and no lie this dude is fine as f***k. He was light skin with hazel eyes and he had braids now by Dion cause his hair was curly and short first. I continue to search his profile because It was open I know am nosey but I got to make sure aint nothing off the wall here about this nigga. I got to make sure he aint no drag queen before I go and get in contact with them because no offense to the fem niggas but if you going to be fem it defeats the purpose of being gay. If you like men then you should like the ruff hands and masculinity then appose to being with a female it have to be the opposite but hey I aint god so live how you want I guess but I will never check a fem dude. KC seems legit man he is in college trying to get his education, he is originally from Abaco which is a next Bahamian island and he is my age eighteen going on nineteen because his birthday is next month. I turned the computer to me and I send him a message. The message says sup bruh you don't know me but am a friend of Dion's and he was looking for you for a long time but I want surprise him ya see I want you just show up if you up to it and I left my number. I didn't think he was going to answer right then and there so I just closed my computer it was still early like round seven. I made up my mind that I was going round by Chris to make up with him he can't leave me because of a peck. I got my key and I went in the car first I drop Dion home and tell him I going to hit him up tomorrow then I went over to Chris. When I got there his car was there and all the lights where off and I used my key to get inside. I open the door and I can see that he had cleaned up because when I left it was all broke up in here from the fight. I was still in the front room where it was pitch black dark but you can see a bit from the moon light and I clicked the light on to find Chris sitting in the front room sofa looking at me like a murderer would stare with a gun in his hand.

Chris: You know I was pondering here in the dark thinking if I should kill someone tonight, I been fighting myself to keep still in this chair. What the f***k you want?

Me: Chris am sorry baby

Chris: No you aint, you don't love me mjay if you did you wouldn't have let that s***t happen today, I see acting like a hoe is what you want do instead of being true to your nigga.

Me: Nigga I aint no hoe what the f***k you talking about bey, I love you and all but you aint going to disrespect me nigga

Chris: Disrespect shouldn't be in your vocabulary little boy because you was surly disrespecting me and my crib today so don't tell me I can't disrespect you nigga

Me: bey you know what if you want break up with me be real and let me know bruh so I can go home, because it's clear you been drinking and you need to but that gun away. yea I going to be a man and say I was wrong, either you take me with my flaw or we both move on so I can go be a hoe which you implied.(My phone started to go off because it was a text from a number I didn't know. The text read sup mjay this KC and when I looked at it Chris grabbed my phone out my hand

Chris: So who is KC? See this the same s***t king, I been trying to change and be a better nigga for you and you texting and giving your number out to other niggas, you know what maybe we should go our separate ways because it's one thing after another and I aint into it I have been miserable from day one.

Me: I immediately begin to cry because of the fact that he dumping me, I aint the type to be a crier but from I met this nigga he really been getting the best of me. The crazy thing called love and when it knocks on your door nigga be sure that you're ready. I paused for a minute and then I started to take his house keys off my bunch then I went to the door and said KC is a dude that Dion was really feeling and I was trying to find him and surprise Dion with him to see if they would hit it off after what had happen to them. Thanks Chris for letting me know that I only was making your life miserable and from now on you aint got to deal with me on the real and I apologize for disrespecting you and running your life bruh, take care. (After I said what I had to say I then throw his key on the sofa then left and closed the door after me leaving him with his open and speechless)

Yea so I guess he broke up with me so I thought when I sat in the car and was starting up my car engine. It kind of hurt that he told me that I was making his life miserable from day one because I thought throughout it he was the happy one but I'll take it and go my way. I drove out the house and Chris was in the yard looking at me but I didn't bother with him. I pulled off then I stopped at a red light and looked in the review mirror and it's was Chris in his new ride what he never drives because he always driving mine. It was a black Honda accord he not to long bought but I didn't pay no mind tell he called my phone.

Chris: Come back to my crib

Me: No bey, you then dumb me what else do you want I am going home I don't want make your life anymore miserable king, leave me the hell alone.

Chris: Nigga get back to my crib you stormed out before I can say anything to you bey

Me: Bey no (I looked up at the light and it was green so I drove str8 and with speed then I hanged up the phone) not to long after he I hanged up he chased me then called again.

Chris: Mjay stop doing f***k before you get hurt and pull over let me talk to you bey, you crazy you know and hard head as a mother f***ker.

Me: Very crazy (he was still on the phone then he chased me all over Nassau until we got out Arawak key. I turn the corner so fast that my phone drop then I glimpse down to pick it up for a quick second when I left my head there was a horn blowing and head lights that was coming head on to me. Oh s***t, my heart just went into shock!