Chapter 22: Watch YouRSELF

The door flew open and I thought to myself now why doors always a problem for me but I glad it swing open so Dion can control his self. I also thought I hope no one saw but when it open and the person walked in it was Terry. He walked in and was laughing and I guess he saw that Dion was kissing me. He came in and closed the door and started talk to the both of us.

Terry: Boy yawl nigga aint change bruh but mjay watch yourself you know Chris head aint good bey, what yawl nigga saying doe

Me: Lmao nigga you don't knock a

Terry: Bey I had to come in the room you know how long I aint see that car of yours in this yard bey, you had mom missing you and s***t.

Me: I here that man and she just told me the other day she want me move out, say she been waiting long time for me and you to leave. So I know she aint missing me she practically tell me go by Chris when we came from Freeport. Where Shawn doe?

Terry: I just drop him home we been get something to eat bey, so Dion how it go man I see you still got a thing for this one lmao

Dion: Lmao you know ha that one go bey, that will always be the boo thang man and everything good bey

Terry: Lmao I here that nigga I aint getting in that one and I understand that s***t so when you got in bey

Dion: I came this morning bruh so how things with you and Shawn

Terry: Things good right now but he getting sour when he ready on some petty s***t but the love still there bruh, we aint going nowhere and I thinking about moving ya see getting my own little town house or something.

Dion: That's what up bey that would be good bruh I know it well feel great to be on your own, don't after to answer to no one.

Terry: Bey you know ha that go but mom and pap's alright you know I just think it's time I move out on my own and be like my boy Chris ya see lol. But let me leave yawl niggas to it man I going to catch a nap I kind of tired and mjay if one girl call here for me tell her I gone away or something. She running me down for d***k bey and you know Shawn she that she been calling me and s***t but I use to talk to her before but when I see she was clingy I leave her alone now she on my case again, crazy b***hes man.

Dion: yea bruh be easy and yea nigga these b***hes crazy

Me: Yea bruh but a you know Dion brother Don

Terry: You mean one bey that is dark and kind of built and have his hair row and come to think about it you do look like him lol. That nigga can't be your brother, Dion please tell me you joking with me on the real.

Dion: Naw bro he is my brother

Me: Why you say that do Terry?

Terry: I say that because me and Chris can't stand that nigga and he boys, they are a bunch of sad ass niggas who are immature as a mother f***k bruh.