Chapter 19: Thou Shall Not Provoke

Craig was knocked out Cole on the floor and I was shocked as a mother f***ker that Chris knocked his father out. Chris stood at the door looking at his father like a mad man and tears started to drop from his eyes I couldn't believe what I was seeing. His father really makes him angry and this is the after affect of what he went through as a child.

Me: Chris! Bey you good (then I looked down at Craig on the floor and he was out like a baby sleeping on our porch and blood was coming out his mouth. First thing I thought dam don't let this nigga be dead then Chris going to jail for sure yo.

Troy: Troy got down low to his father's aid and started to shout daddy! You ok! and Craig started to shake it off and then Troy begin to pick him up and he looked like he forgot where the hell he was

Chris: Get this piece of s***t from at my front door I know now you will leave me the f***k alone (Chris stood at the door and was just staring at troy lifting Craig on the car. I guess troy leaving his car and was coming back for it but he came back up to the front door where Chris was standing and I am like dam nigga don't come here run on tape and get knocked out to) So what little brother you want get knocked out to?

Troy: Bro naw bey on the real that's good for him you that are what he get. You know how much times I tell that nigga leave you alone and let you breath and come to him when you ready or just let it go and stop trying to prove that you a change man or what's not.

Chris: Lil brother I won't turn my back on you bey me and you cool so just keep that niggas away from me bey I really don't want have nothing to do with him bey.

Troy: Well do big bro but I going to catch yawl later when I come back for my car I going to carry him home so he can chill out

Me: Yea bey link you ( I turn at Chris and he was still staring and I'm thinking my baby going crazy or does his father know which nerve to go and hit to tick him off until poof point where he snaps. I went and touched him on his back and he kind of snapped out of the trance he was in but I can still see he is angry. I pulled him in the house and shut plus locked the door then he went to sat down on the sofa. I went and sat on top of him in like a riding position then I put my arms around him not to be sexual but just to let nigga know he loved. I just hold up his locks and look him in his eyes to see if I could read him and he still looked very angry so I said Baby you ok why do you let him get to you like that?

Chris: Mjay I hate that nigga? I really do sometimes I feel like I could kill him bey!

Me: Baby I know you hate him and I know he hurt you in the pass but don't let him get to you. Chris I know you stronger then that ok and on the real he deserve that at the door but I going to be real with you even though you might get mad at me but you shouldn't have hit him he might have been a bad person but he still your father baby. I don't want him let you get disrespectful but the bible do say thou shall not provoke and he been provoking you but don't let him make you do all of things you may regret

Chris.

Chris: Mjay you don't know how I feel and I do understand you but you know what it's like to get beating everyday for absolutely nothing. I use to feel like I was a bad kid like everything I do I was doing something wrong and I would try to please him to make him happy and so he won't beat me. Late at night when normal households sleeping he beating me and many times my mother use to jump in and receive the cut ass. He use to beat my mother ass in front of me and I couldn't do nothing. I watch this nigga take a fan and break it over my mother head. He would have her on the ground and calm on top of her and slap her up from behind while she lay helpless on the ground. He trying to prove he a changed man but it aint cutting it with me bey he just need to go about his life and leave me alone he need to go about his life and forget that I am is son because for a long time I forgot I had a father.