Chapter 72: Up & Down

I went to the elevator, Chris was holding the door for me and the exact moment I walked in he grabbed me while the elevator door closes. I always love the way he show me how powerful he is when he picked me up and put me against the elevator doors. I was moaning uncontrollably and the fact that he had the boxers with button in front he let his d***k slide through the slot. He pulled my boxers a little bit above my hole then he started slide it in me. I didn't know what was going on here but I went with it and we were on the 7 floor at this moment. The elevator was going kind of slow tonight but he had his d***k deep in me and I was scratching up his back. It felt so good doing something I really ain suppose to be doing and I as I saw the floor number count to one I got even scared and I try to jump off him but he had me high on the wall. My legs were locked in his arms then I had the most sudden feeling of embarrassment when the elevator reaches the lobby floor. It was late so I was hoping no one will be waiting at the elevator because Chris didn't want stop at all. He was stroking me so good that I felt so powerless to even fight him off me to stop all I could have done was scream baby, baby, baby oh my god. The elevator door slide open and no one was there so he pushed it to go all the way to the very top of the hotel.

Me: Baby stop, uh someone will see us, aw! Chris!

Chris: Baby you just feel so good I can't get enough, I can't stop baby, don't make me stop then he started to whine just to sweating the deal. I just close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of being bounced up and down on the wall it felt amazing. I know it aint a crime to f***k your boyfriend but this feels so wrong to me that it's so right. He then stands me up and turned me around but I didn't bend over he put my hold body to the wall then he just slide his d***k deep in me. He put his d***k all up in me because I can feel pubic hair on my ass and his balls***tting my thigh. It was deep in my stomach and he was pounding me hard the water ran from my eyes because it felt so good. He was deep in me saying baby you got a golden p***y I love this s***t right here then he started to moan say aw baby, I love you so much then 5minutes after that he pulled out. He come all over the elevator floor then we reach the lobby floor I pulled up my boxers grabbed my towel and left him in there. I went str8 to the pool and dive in because I was hot as hell , I swim all the way to the other end of the pool.

Chris: He was laughing and said why you run out here you scared a, aint no one was out there mjay relax baby

Me: I relax, come in the water

Chris: Remember you told me you going to wash my hair for me you promised

Me: Yea I will do it when we get back up in the room (as I said that he dive in full force and swim all the way to me under the water.

Chris: I want some more baby

Me: Chris no, I'm saw as f***k , you f***k like I'm not going to be your boyfriend tomorrow

Chris: we don't f***k we make love nigga, what you talking about, f***k is what you say when you f***king a hoe. Making love is when you digging in your nigga p***y showing how much you love them. I just got more love to give you baby and I know you want me give you more love

Me; I want give you more love but I aint want take it I want give it. I miss your cakes baby and I want some of it right now.