Chapter 87: D N A Test

Chris was in the bed playing with KJ and asking him questions that KJ answered to a tee. I have to say that my little boy is a soldier this is very bright, he aint scared and he kind of fit right into the family we have here.

Chris: So what is your favourite candy little man (KJ picked through the bunch he had and got the red ones he was eating and said this one was his favourite) I like them set too, you glad that you finally meet your daddy?

KJ: Yea, daddy you glad you meet me too? (I mean this little boy is so cute I just smile at him and the way he know what to ask me)

Me: Yea im glad to meet you

KJ: you want some candy

Me: Naw I think you had enough for the night alright you aint want your teeth fall out for the monsters right,

KJ: I hate monsters, they scare me at night, can I bath now daddy and put on my batman PJ, s

Me: Yea come on

I got two towels for him and I took him into my bathroom to bath him. I ran some warm water in the tub I bath him. He was wetting me up but hey what kid doesn't like water I loved every minute of it. Chris came in the bathroom and just watched me bath him and handed me the towel when I was finish. I left him on my bed and I dry him off then lotion him off with some jergens lotion then put some powder on him. I had him smelling good for bed then we went back in my parent's room. I guess everyone sleeping here again tonight because Terry, Shawn and Dion were in Terry room and us three was in my parent's room. I got comfortable for bed to and so did Chris, He was on one side and I was on the other with KJ in the middle one big happy family.

Me: KJ?

KJ: Yes daddy

Me: you want talk to your mommy before you go to bed?

KJ: Yea (I thought it would be the right thing to do so he can her voice and she can know that he is being taken care of good. I got my phone off the stand then I called her number and when she answers you can tell that she wasn't home. I wonder if she be out a lot and don't be home with him not just leave him on her mom but when she answer I put it on speaker and let him talk into it.

Kanishka: Hey baby you ok?

KJ: Yea I ok mommy?

Kanishka: You behaving?

KJ: Yes I behaving, daddy taking good care of me I having fun
Kanishka: Is he now, I hope he aint letting you do what you want and spoiling you but when you want come home?

KJ: no I want stay with daddy (when he said that I say aw inside and Chris just was looking at him smiling)

Kanishka: ok well you can stay but you soon have to come home ok must give daddy the phone now ( When she give me the phone she tried to apologize to me all over again for keeping him away from me because as she can see he needed me and now that he have me he don't want leave me. She told me he been asking for me a lot since he could have talked but she just glad that she finally told me because she didn't know how to.

After I got off the phone with her he came in my arm to lie down and I was like what she said was true he needed me. He fell asleep and Chris just came in close to us and wrapped his arms around me. This was defiantly a photo moment because it was sweet and loving and I respect Chris so much right now. I love him even more than I ever did now because him taking KJ as his own and loving him just show he really love me through anything. We went sleep about twelve that night and even though this day has been one of the shocking these days I was more than happy to be a daddy. I woke up the next morning around eight and when I open my eyes I was in the bed all alone, no Chris, no KJ. I mean I wasn't worried or nothing but I got up to check if they were home but they wasn't with Terry, not in the room with Dion and not in the front room. I went in the kitchen and then I heard the front door opening and when it did open it did open it was Chris with KJ in one arm and brown paper bag in the other I guess that breakfast. It was souse from a restaurant but I was amazed he even changed KJ cloth and put on his new jordons he had me smiling.