Chapter 94: Bahamian Soul Food

Chris and I were still outside and I didn't get to see his live in the moment side for a little while but now he wants to bring him out and play with me even though we outside. My mom was in the kitchen but she came close to the door to shout to us I just hope she didn't see that. Even though she might have a idea that I care about Chris a lot she might not know I'm gay and we fucking.

Chris: Relax she aint see nothing, she didn't even come by the door then he started laughing. Let's go get some food)

Me: Oh now you want go get some food. We went in the house and as we were walking I got a text to my phone saying fucking raiders but I didn't say anything to them. I here looking at Chris and Terry I just thinking one of them is playing but for sure I can't be getting into no drama. I got a baby boy to look after and I don't want to leave him on my parents because that just makes me feel less of a man. My mom cook fried chicken with macaroni, rice and plantain and it taste so good. Everyone was just eating and my mom was feeding KJ I can tell he love my mom just by how he obey and does whatever she says. I guess he need that mother feeling and my mom is a loving woman I just hope KJ don't get hurt when the new baby come and my sister said the scan was a little girl.

Dion: Mom please when I leaving Sunday I want some food to carry because the food over there taste like, well it just aint as good as this.

Me: Bey and you living with your aunt friend family who are from the Bahamas they don't be cooking no good Bahamian soul food over there

Dion: Yea but it don't be as good as this bey

Mom: Don't worry baby I will cook something nice so you can eat and carry some food ok. When you go back to school now I want you to continue to do well alright. That goes for you to mjay and Shawn yawl starting school so I want yawl do well nothing below a 3.0.

Me: I aint know about all of that but I will certainly try my best but I want above that

Mom: Terry and Chris I hope yawl to staying out of trouble? (She gave Chris and Terry the eye and they were just laughing saying yea mom everything ok we keeping out of trouble but I know they lying) Yawl don't seem sure

Chris: Mom we keeping out of trouble

Terry; Yea mom we good man just trying to make it day by day

Mom: I hope so, baby you full

KJ: Yea gammy I want more

Mom: Boy you want more all that food I just feed you, you surly got the men in the family appetite too. Ok I will get you little bit more food then I going to bath you ok

KJ: Ok

Me: Man KJ does get treat like a king round here and he loves it (he just sitting there looking at me smiling. I think he might have too much babies running around when he get older because the kid is charming as ever and he don't even know what he be doing. One look at him and them eyes and you would give him his own way period.

We all just ate more and more until my daddy came home and then it turn into a little get together because someone had to start bringing in the rum. I mean it was Friday I guess and Dion was leaving so this is good for him to have a little get together with all of us. We were by me until around seven in the night then everyone started dropping like flies. Only me, Chris, KJ and my parents were there, there is a word I looking for to explain all of this, Awkward.

Mom: Chris I see you and mjay have gotten pretty close over the past year, I can tell if he the best friend or Terry is.

Chris: Chris wasn't even phased by the question he just smiled and said yea man he just like a brother to me he a good person. (She was fixing to ask him something else but I just jumped up and say mom I going to sleep by Terry tonight I taking KJ with me) Yea and give me a ride home on your way because that dude always leaving me