Chapter 93: No Disrespect

I told Terry that a dude disrespected mom but he went and got a hold dam tribe. Over here in the Bahamas niggas them take it beyond serious when It comes to their mothers. I would say every dude have a soft spot for their mom but over here niggas them stab and murder because of it. It's like that song that goes thank you mama for the nine months you carry me through all that pain and suffering no one knows the pressure it been, only you. We take that song to heart and Desmond knew my brother is crazy so he went out on a limb to come and apologize.

Terry: Bey Mjay who the fuck this nigga is who been disrespecting my Mother (then he looked at Desmond) Bey what you doing here bro I aint see you in a long time

Desmond: Yea bey I just came to hit up your brother bey

Terry: How you know my little brother (When he said that Desmond look like he was trying to deliver a good lie but then he begin to tell the truth then I said here we go. I shacked my head to tell him no don't say anything but he just started going. Then my mom open the door then she called Terry inside probably to talk to him because she knew her son all too well. I took a deep breath because he begin to shut up then I nod to him and Chris saw me)

Chris: Oh it was you niggas (Chris grabbed him by his shirt then screw him up but I looked at him and tell him let it go. He looked at me smiled then he looked at Desmond and pulled up his shirt to show the gun at his waist) so I take it you learnt your lesson and it won't happen again right. I lost one mother and I aint going to let my next mom be disrespect by no one even though I know you, you understand.

Desmond: Bey Chris everything cool bro it was a mistake I already apologize to her trust me I would have never done that shit, shit just fucked up man

Me: Chris just leave it alone bey I tell you about it later

Chris put his shirt down and he started to talk like a real man to Desmond so he would know how serious shit is when you talk about his mom which is my mom. Desmond told him all about Kanishka that he aint KJ daddy, he been using all his money and that chick played him. Chris, Dion and Shawn were just listening to dude talk but I told him to bounce before Terry comes back out of the house and he did. We were all outside sitting on the front porch just talking and catching up having a good time until Dion tell me he want me to carry him to the airport on Sunday and today was Friday. I was kind of really sad the he was leaving but I know Christmas was right around the corner so he will be back.

Chris: so when you coming back Dion?

Dion: I will be back the end of November that's if I don't have no games to play while school close because I think we got a few lined up by then. (Then he looked at me and smile) What happen Mjay?

Me: I aint going to lie I going to miss you bey on the real we had a lot of adventures this summer it kind of sucked that it coming down to the end(Chris looked at me just smiling because he know it I wouldn't take it there with Dion but he know how we feel about each other. Dion and I are like best friends what could be more if we let go there but I won't I'm in love right now with big man name Chris.

Dion: I going to miss you to man, I going to miss everyone but its back to school besides yawl niggas got orientation next week so yawl would be so busy with school I probably won't even hear from yawl

Shawn: bey you know we don't live like that if not a text or anything, Skype, face book you know how we do it. You better come back for the summer bro we got more adventures a head of us

Me: I know that right bey (Terry came outside with KJ in his arms and he just was kissing up KJ like that's his son) Bey why you kissing up my son you think he yours a

Terry: Shut up bey this my little and only nephew so forget you nigga (he put KJ down and he came to me then he turn round to everyone)

KJ: What's up niggas! (Everyone burst out laughing and so did he, they was killing they self because how he so small and his voice still soft it sound so funny. I would like to know where he got that from though)