Chapter 40: Terry's Birthday Bash

After the text came through to Chris phone I was laughing because it was so funny and it's good for Chris that he got a stalker. He don't give a s***t he just chilling he going to be stunned if they pull one rape on him like I did and take the d***k. I was just laying in the bed getting ready to fall sleep because he in here taking long to get ready like a b***h. He got to oil up his locks then he got to iron then on top of that he had me ironing his clothes. I had on baby blue and he was going to wear that to but I made him change because on the real that's too gay. He knows has on a lilac button up shirt with a white and purple striped colour and cuffs. He wore it with a white pants and soft shoes; I guess he was going for the pimp look.

Me: Chris do you think you got to be so sexy you know niggas them then stalking you, don't you think that going to make s***t worst then I burst out laughing

Chris: Nigga I dressing sexy for you so if they trying to get me you better start fighting for your nigga.

Me: Nigga you remember the last time I fought for you, I almost killed a b***h and the b***h almost killed me. You had me acting like these ghetto chicks on the street that does be fighting every girl that look at their nigga funny.

Chris: Mjay I can't help it if the d***k good and had you trip, not had got you trip

Me: Yea that wouldn't be the same d***k that aint had none in a couple of weeks then, it aint good that why then I burst out laughing

Chris: Your mouth still hard mjay I mean you aint change a bit I like that masculine sassiness about you because it makes me want give you the d***k and don't hold back tell I teach you a lesson.

Me: Yea whatever bey hurry up sexy

Chris: Look who talking in them jeans hugging your ass and then that line up making you look super cute and it making me hard just thinking about it, you know what come here bey (he jumps in the bed on top of me and pins me down) Mjay I want some man you does be playing round you know I want some of this sweet p***y bey (I started to fight him back to run from him even though I know he likes it when I struggle) See look at you trying to run from this and you know that s***t turns me on I should just rip your close off and take it right now

Me: I just burst out laughing at him and then I looked in his eyes and said Chris you know you got rapist tendencies when you can't get your way all the time

Chris: Nigga what you talking about I aint no rapist

Me: Oh but you did try rape me and slap me because I told you no, remember that day in my room I told you know and you was about to shove your big d***k up in me.

Chris: why you brining up old s***t baby you know that was a f***ked up day I was high, it was the day I found out the little nigga I was in love with felt the same way about me. I just wanted to make you feel good baby but I still sorry for slapping you in the face but you know you wanted me to get deep in you. You brining up bad s***t you remember the day when me and you first started going on the beach and we was all hugged up in the sand and I eat you out. You remember the first time we made love; kissing and all the hugging you know you remember how it was.